- About the company
- The company is a start up founded in 2016 with the aim of developing technology to improve the efficiency of human resource management for part time workers. Their main product is a scheduling system allowing shops to schedule shifts for part-time employees efficiently over mobile applications.
The company's goal is to make full use of the power of technology to develop services and eliminate inefficiency, increase individual productivity, and to move the society forward as much as possible.
As of September 2021, the system has been introduced at more than 12,000 business locations, mainly major companies in the food and beverage industry, and is being used by customers in various industries such as leisure and amusement.
In the future, the company plans to provide not only shift management functions, but also recruitment, attendance management, online training, and other services from upstream to downstream for shift workers.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is a startup currently with 18 employees, the CTO is from overseas. The common language in the company is Japanese and communication is primarily done over Slack. Currently due to COVID-19, they are working full-remote.
The company believes in being flexible and trying different methods, and being ambitious with their goals.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- PR Aspects
- -The company has recently received 2 billion yen in funding from VCs.
-The company's product is currently used in over 4,500 stores and is also being used by franchises of some major Japanese companies.
- Other details
- The Company is looking for someone who can be in charge of the development (mainly backend) of their SaaS products.
Ruby on Rails, Node.js,
Vue.js, TypeScript, Babel, Webpack,
GCP CloudSQL(MySQL), Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Storage, GCE, Cloud Load Balancers, k8s(GKE), Stackdriver, CircleCI, Sentry, New Relic, SendGrid
Docker, Docker Compose
GitHub, Slack, Metabase, Kibela, BrowserStack, LINE APIs, Rubocop, ESLint, Prettier
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- 3+ years of experience in multi-tier web application operations (system design, development, testing, maintenance)
- Backend implementation experience: Ruby on Rails, Node.js
- Experience building systems with GCP
- Experience with Docker, K8S, Linux, MySQL, Git
- Experience in BtoB or BtoC product development
- Japanese Level
- Backend: Data pipeline, Data analytics
Experience building systems on AWS, Azure
- Ideal candidate
- ・ Those who can grasp organizational issues
・ Those who can work proactively and take initiative.
・ Those who can catch up with necessary technologies and projects independently
・ Those who value teamwork and consider not only individual growth, but also team growth.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -The company is currently working fully-remote (due to COVID-19)
- Remote Work
- Temporary remote work (During Covid-19)