- About the company
- This company develops SaaS-type POS system for iPads. Their in-house service has been installed in over 30,000 stores nationwide. In addition to restaurants and service businesses, they have a wide variety of customers, including music and animation event merchandisers, school corporations, clinics, and pharmacies.
The service is easy for anyone to use, and allows timely collection, analysis, and organization of sales information and other information that is key to store management.
It provides functions to collect, analyze, and organize sales information and other key store management information in a timely manner. Stores that use the service can improve their operational efficiency. By providing data that has been efficiently collected and accumulated, it helps customers improve their sales. Store management issues can be visualized in real time, enabling effective strategies to be implemented. It is also equipped with a full range of functions to improve sales, including product analysis and customer demographic analysis. It is constantly being updated from the user's perspective. Since the birth of the service, they have built up a large number of installations and have maintained a high usage retention rate.
Their goal is to provide a data infrastructure for the service industry, not just a sales management system. It is said that about 80% of the population in Japan and more than 70% of the world's population will be engaged in the service industry. The vision is that their service will not be a service just for a few IT-savvy people, but that it will be a catalyst for the creation of a lot of value by getting the majority of people who are not IT-savvy to use them, and that this value will flood the world, leading to the solution of global disparity and hunger issues.
- Development of native iOS applications
- UI design and implementation in collaboration with designers
- API design in collaboration with backend
- Improvement of the development environment
[Examples of technologies required for development after joining the company]
- Creating modern and maintainable code that follows the architecture, and refactor existing code
- Knowledge of UIKit/iOS standard libraries and frameworks for development
- Understanding of App Store Review Guidelines and iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Knowledge of asynchronous processing
[Library management tools]
Bitrise, Travis CI
GitHub, Slack, Qiita::Team, G Suite
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Experience in developing native applications for iOS in Swift/Objective-C
Experience in releasing and operating native applications for iOS
Experience in creating modern, maintainable code that follows the architecture
Experience in developing, testing, and documenting in a team environment
- Japanese Level
Experience in development using Bluetooth communication
Understanding of version control with Git (merge, rebase, etc.)
Knowledge of CI/CD
Understanding of store operations, accounting systems and payment systems
Ability to communicate in English (reading and writing)
Experience in leading a multi-person development team, including technology selection
Experience in project management or team leader
- Ideal candidate
- - Those who are curious about new things and can work logically to create value and solve problems.
- Those who have GRIT (the ability to fully execute their job).
- Those who can work with a sense of speed and involve others in the process.
- Good communication and listening skills
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Temporary remote work (During Covid-19)