- About the company
- This company develops SaaS-type POS system for iPads. Their in-house service has been installed in over 30,000 stores nationwide. In addition to restaurants and service businesses, they have a wide variety of customers, including music and animation event merchandisers, school corporations, clinics, and pharmacies.
The service is easy for anyone to use, and allows timely collection, analysis, and organization of sales information and other information that is key to store management.
It provides functions to collect, analyze, and organize sales information and other key store management information in a timely manner. Stores that use the service can improve their operational efficiency. By providing data that has been efficiently collected and accumulated, it helps customers improve their sales. Store management issues can be visualized in real time, enabling effective strategies to be implemented. It is also equipped with a full range of functions to improve sales, including product analysis and customer demographic analysis. It is constantly being updated from the user's perspective. Since the birth of the service, they have built up a large number of installations and have maintained a high usage retention rate.
Their goal is to provide a data infrastructure for the service industry, not just a sales management system. It is said that about 80% of the population in Japan and more than 70% of the world's population will be engaged in the service industry. The vision is that their service will not be a service just for a few IT-savvy people, but that it will be a catalyst for the creation of a lot of value by getting the majority of people who are not IT-savvy to use them, and that this value will flood the world, leading to the solution of global disparity and hunger issues.
- The mission of the company is to continuously improve the user experience so that as many people in the service industry as possible will find the product to be "easy to use", "convenient" and "increases productivity". Therefore it is important to continuously improve the user experience, strengthen the brand, and contribute to business expansion.
With the branding in mind, you will be responsible for not only the UI of the application, but also the store experience with an awareness of the interaction between the system and people, and between people (store staff and customers), improving the UI of the web application and iPhone/iPad application, and creating the UI of new products and functions. You will be responsible for working with product owners and development engineers.
- UI design for iPhone/iPad applications and web applications
- Understanding of user operations and UI/UX design and improvement based on that understanding
- Organize internal workshops such as user story mapping and design studio.
- Interaction design across online and real world
- Design and implementation with consideration for affinity and unity among various apps
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only