- About the company
- Using industrial drones and other equipment, this company provides robotics solutions for businesses, allowing for the complete automation of business operations using robotics technology. They provide an integrated platform that automates customer operations with a drone airframe; a base that supports automatic takeoffs, landings, and automatic recharging; a system that integrates control software and business applications (a fully automated drone system); easy flight settings, centralized management of flight plans and performance data, and a wealth of other expanded functions; as well as a service that allows remote and multiple locations to share and communicate in real time with video captured by drones (drone communication service). The company's mission is to "evolve the normality of society with the power of robotics."
➤Feature 1: A completely new solution that has never existed before
The company's services enable the use of drones to safely conduct checks in places and situations that were previously too dangerous for humans to approach. In response to recent unprecedented disasters, the company is currently receiving many inbound inquiries from government agencies, the railroad industry, and the infrastructure industry.
➤Feature 2: Wide range of solutions
・Fully-automated operational drone systems
・Integrated platform for business automation
・Drone communication service
Facility maintenance and safety management departments of major business companies (electric power industry/oil and coal products industry/steel industry/transportation industry/construction industry/telecommunications industry, etc.), local governments, police, fire departments
・Equipment inspection: Inspection of social infrastructures, large-scale factories, plants, etc. owned by major operating companies and local governments
・Disaster countermeasures: Prompt confirmation of evacuation status and evacuation publicity without human intervention in the event of a large-scale disaster
・Security monitoring: 24-hour security surveillance of a wide area in factories, warehouses, ports, etc.
・Site management: Realization of automated operations and advanced information management to improve the efficiency of construction sites
This company has been selected for "J-Startup", a program promoted by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry to support the development of start-up companies. The program aims to provide new value to the world with innovative technologies and business models, and the company was selected based on the three perspectives of "promotion of open innovation," "overseas expansion," and "discovery of promising startups in the region."
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- PR Aspects
- ・Japan's leading industrial drone software company.
・Global team environment with 24% foreign engineers.
・Many employees in the company are from major manufacturers.
- The company develops business applications that support social industrial infrastructure. They have focused on developing web applications, but are now focusing on developing mobile applications that can be used in the field. They are also working on new application development and cross-platform development so that more users can use their products in the future, and they are looking for engineers who can drive development while listening to the needs of users.
As a software company, they view drones as just another tool. The customers use Web apps to "utilize the data collected by drones". This is a position to develop applications that customers will see first and use daily.
▼What you will be responsible for
- The development and operation of products and services in collaboration with other internal departments and external partners, based on an understanding of our mission and business strategy.
- The development and improvement of services from the technical side as a key player, promoting everything from development to operation.
- Evaluating technologies owned by stakeholders and select the most appropriate technologies and partners.
Development languages: PHP (Laravel), Python, Node.js, C#, C++, Java, Swift, Objective-C
Development environment: Azure, Docker, Linux, iOS, Android, DJI SDK, Dronecode, OpenCV, OpenSfM
Database: MySQL, Redis
Development PC: Mac
Source code/issue management: GitHub, GitLab, JIRA
CI tools: GitHub Actions, GitLab CI
Chat tool: Slack
Information Sharing: Confluence, Google Workspace
Knowledge of drones is necessary for product and service development, so they provide opportunities to acquire knowledge of drones, including piloting, after joining the company.
Equipment maintenance and safety management departments of major business companies (electric power industry/oil and coal products industry/steel industry/transportation industry/construction industry/telecommunications industry, etc.), local governments, police, fire departments
Inspection of social infrastructure, large-scale factories, plants, etc. owned by major operating companies and local governments
Prompt confirmation of evacuation status and evacuation publicity without human intervention in the event of a large-scale disaster
24-hour security surveillance of a wide area in factories, warehouses, ports, etc.
Realization of automated operations and advanced information management to improve the efficiency of construction sites
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Experience as a Lead engineer or project leader at an operating company
Development, construction and operation skills in any of the following (Web applications, cloud infrastructure, native applications)
- Japanese Level
Skills in image processing/image recognition/image analysis
Skills related to deep learning/machine learning
Business level English skills
Experience operating services using cloud infrastructure such as Azure and AWS
Experience in agile development (Scrum development, etc.)
Practical experience in technical fields such as flight control software and operational software development
Working experience in projects related to loT
- Ideal candidate
- Someone who can share the following mission: To evolve the "normality" of society with the power of robotics.
Those who have the leadership skills to involve others and commit to results.
Those who have a broad interest in new things and are willing to explore deeply.
Positive attitude and not hesitant to take on challenges
Someone who can actively propose improvements and disseminate information.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- up to 50,000JPY
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work