- About the company
- Using industrial drones and other equipments, this company provides robotics solutions for businesses, helping the complete automation of business operations using robotics technology. They provide an integrated platform that automates customer operations with a drone airframe; a base that supports automatic takeoffs, landings, and automatic recharging; a system that integrates control software and business applications (a fully automated drone system); easy flight settings, centralized management of flight plans and performance data, and many other expanded functions; as well as a service that allows remote and multiple locations to share and communicate in real time with video captured by drones (drone communication service). The company's mission is to "evolve the normality of society with the power of robotics."
➤Feature 1: A completely new solution that has never existed before
The company's services enable the use of drones to safely conduct checks in places and situations that were previously too dangerous for humans to approach. In response to recent unprecedented disasters, the company is currently receiving many inbound inquiries from government agencies, the railroad industry, and the infrastructure industry.
➤Feature 2: Wide range of solutions
・Fully-automated operational drone systems
・Integrated platform for business automation
・Drone communication service
Facility maintenance and safety management departments of major business companies (electric power industry/oil and coal products industry/steel industry/transportation industry/construction industry/telecommunications industry, etc.), local governments, police, fire departments
・Equipment inspection: Inspection of social infrastructures, large-scale factories, plants, etc. owned by major operating companies and local governments
・Disaster countermeasures: Prompt confirmation of evacuation status and evacuation publicity without human intervention in the event of a large-scale disaster
・Security monitoring: 24-hour security surveillance of a wide area in factories, warehouses, ports, etc.
・Site management: Realization of automated operations and advanced information management to improve the efficiency of construction sites
This company has been selected for "J-Startup", a program promoted by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry to support the development of start-up companies. The program aims to provide new value to the world with innovative technologies and business models, and the company was selected based on the three perspectives of "promotion of open innovation," "overseas expansion," and "discovery of promising startups in the region."
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- PR Aspects
- ・Japan's leading industrial drone software company.
・Global team environment with 24% foreign engineers.
・Many employees in the company are from major manufacturers.
Facilities maintenance and safety management departments of major operating companies (electric industry/oil and coal products industry/steel industry/transportation industry/construction industry/communications industry, etc.), local governments, police, fire departments
- Inspection of social infrastructure, large-scale factories, plants, etc. owned by major corporations and municipalities
- Rapid confirmation of evacuation status and evacuation publicity without human intervention in the event of a large-scale disaster
- 24-hour security for a wide range of factories, warehouses, bay ports, etc.
- Automation and advanced information management for construction site efficiency
[What the candidate will be responsible for]
The successful candidate will be responsible for product/service development and operation in collaboration with other departments within the company and external partners, based on an understanding of our mission and business strategy.
The person in charge of this project will be responsible for the development, improvement, and operation of services from the technical aspect as the main player.
Evaluate technologies owned by stakeholders and select the most appropriate technologies and partners.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
The candidate should have both of the following skills:
- Lead Engineer or Project Leader
Development/configuration/operation skills in any of the following
- Web applications, cloud infrastructure, native applications
- Japanese Level
- Image Processing/Image Recognition/Image Analysis Skills
- Deep learning/Machine learning skills
- Business level English skills
- Experience in operating services using cloud infrastructures such as Azure and AWS
- Experience in agile development (Scrum development, etc.)
- Experience in research and development of aircraft such as drones (various types of aircraft in general)
- Experience in technical fields such as flight control software and operational software development
- Experience in projects related to loT
- Ideal candidate
- Someone who can share the following mission: To evolve the "normality" of society with the power of robotics.
Those who have the leadership skills to involve others and commit to results.
Those who have a broad interest in new things and are willing to explore deeply.
Positive attitude and not hesitant to take on challenges
Someone who can actively propose improvements and disseminate information.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- up to 50,000JPY
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work