- About the company
- Using industrial drones and other equipment, this company provides robotics solutions for businesses, allowing for the complete automation of business operations using robotics technology. They provide an integrated platform that automates customer operations with a drone airframe; a base that supports automatic takeoffs, landings, and automatic recharging; a system that integrates control software and business applications (a fully automated drone system); easy flight settings, centralized management of flight plans and performance data, and a wealth of other expanded functions; as well as a service that allows remote and multiple locations to share and communicate in real time with video captured by drones (drone communication service). The company's mission is to "evolve the normality of society with the power of robotics."
➤Feature 1: A completely new solution that has never existed before
The company's services enable the use of drones to safely conduct checks in places and situations that were previously too dangerous for humans to approach. In response to recent unprecedented disasters, the company is currently receiving many inbound inquiries from government agencies, the railroad industry, and the infrastructure industry.
➤Feature 2: Wide range of solutions
・Fully-automated operational drone systems
・Integrated platform for business automation
・Drone communication service
Facility maintenance and safety management departments of major business companies (electric power industry/oil and coal products industry/steel industry/transportation industry/construction industry/telecommunications industry, etc.), local governments, police, fire departments
・Equipment inspection: Inspection of social infrastructures, large-scale factories, plants, etc. owned by major operating companies and local governments
・Disaster countermeasures: Prompt confirmation of evacuation status and evacuation publicity without human intervention in the event of a large-scale disaster
・Security monitoring: 24-hour security surveillance of a wide area in factories, warehouses, ports, etc.
・Site management: Realization of automated operations and advanced information management to improve the efficiency of construction sites
This company has been selected for "J-Startup", a program promoted by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry to support the development of start-up companies. The program aims to provide new value to the world with innovative technologies and business models, and the company was selected based on the three perspectives of "promotion of open innovation," "overseas expansion," and "discovery of promising startups in the region."
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- PR Aspects
- ・Japan's leading industrial drone software company.
・Global team environment with 24% foreign engineers.
・Many employees in the company are from major manufacturers.
- The company develops business applications that support social industrial infrastructure. They have focused on developing web applications, but are now focusing on developing mobile applications that can be used in the field. They are also working on new application development and cross-platform development so that more users can use their products in the future, and they are looking for engineers who can drive development while listening to the needs of users.
As a software company, they view drones as just another tool. The customers use Web apps to "utilize the data collected by drones". This is a position to develop applications that customers will see first and use daily.
▼What you will be responsible for
Front-end and back-end development of the company's platform and business applications
They are currently using the following technologies and services, but are selecting technologies according to the requirements.
Development languages and frameworks: PHP, Laravel, TypeScript, Nuxt.js, Vue.js
Development and communication tools: GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Azure, Slack, Google Workspace
Development PC: MacBook Pro
Knowledge of drones is necessary for product and service development, so they provide opportunities to acquire knowledge of drones, including piloting, after joining the company.
Equipment maintenance and safety management departments of major business companies (electric power industry/oil and coal products industry/steel industry/transportation industry/construction industry/telecommunications industry, etc.), local governments, police, fire departments
Inspection of social infrastructure, large-scale factories, plants, etc. owned by major operating companies and local governments
Prompt confirmation of evacuation status and evacuation publicity without human intervention in the event of a large-scale disaster
24-hour security surveillance of a wide area in factories, warehouses, ports, etc.
Realization of automated operations and advanced information management to improve the efficiency of construction sites
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Experience developing in a team of 3 or more people
Knowledge of CD/CI
Experience writing test code
Web application development experience
(focus on general engineering skills rather than knowledge of specific languages or frameworks)
Knowledge of web technologies
- Japanese Level
Server-side development experience using Laravel framework
Front-end development experience using Vue.js, React, etc.
Experience operating services using cloud infrastructure such as Azure and AWS
Knowledge and experience with microservice architecture
Experience with agile development (Scrum development, etc.)
Skills in image processing/image recognition/image analysis
Deep learning/machine learning skills
Experience working on projects related to loT
Business level English skills
- Ideal candidate
- Someone who can share the following mission: To evolve the "normality" of society with the power of robotics.
Those who have the leadership skills to involve others and commit to results.
Those who have a broad interest in new things and are willing to explore deeply.
Positive attitude and not hesitant to take on challenges
Someone who can actively propose improvements and disseminate information.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- up to 50,000JPY
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work