- About the company
- Using industrial drones and other equipments, this company provides robotics solutions for businesses, helping the complete automation of business operations using robotics technology. They provide an integrated platform that automates customer operations with a drone airframe; a base that supports automatic takeoffs, landings, and automatic recharging; a system that integrates control software and business applications (a fully automated drone system); easy flight settings, centralized management of flight plans and performance data, and many other expanded functions; as well as a service that allows remote and multiple locations to share and communicate in real time with video captured by drones (drone communication service). The company's mission is to "evolve the normality of society with the power of robotics."
➤Feature 1: A completely new solution that has never existed before
The company's services enable the use of drones to safely conduct checks in places and situations that were previously too dangerous for humans to approach. In response to recent unprecedented disasters, the company is currently receiving many inbound inquiries from government agencies, the railroad industry, and the infrastructure industry.
➤Feature 2: Wide range of solutions
・Fully-automated operational drone systems
・Integrated platform for business automation
・Drone communication service
Facility maintenance and safety management departments of major business companies (electric power industry/oil and coal products industry/steel industry/transportation industry/construction industry/telecommunications industry, etc.), local governments, police, fire departments
・Equipment inspection: Inspection of social infrastructures, large-scale factories, plants, etc. owned by major operating companies and local governments
・Disaster countermeasures: Prompt confirmation of evacuation status and evacuation publicity without human intervention in the event of a large-scale disaster
・Security monitoring: 24-hour security surveillance of a wide area in factories, warehouses, ports, etc.
・Site management: Realization of automated operations and advanced information management to improve the efficiency of construction sites
This company has been selected for "J-Startup", a program promoted by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry to support the development of start-up companies. The program aims to provide new value to the world with innovative technologies and business models, and the company was selected based on the three perspectives of "promotion of open innovation," "overseas expansion," and "discovery of promising startups in the region."
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- PR Aspects
- ・Japan's leading industrial drone software company.
・Global team environment with 24% foreign engineers.
・Many employees in the company are from major manufacturers.
- This is a software company and view drones as a mere tool Their customers use web applications to utilize the data collected by drones. This is a position to develop applications that customers see first and use daily.
[What the candidate will be responsible for]
Develop the front-end and back-end of the company platform and business applications based on the company's platform.
Major companies (electric industry/oil and coal products industry/steel industry/transportation industry/construction industry/communications industry, etc.) facility maintenance and safety management departments, local governments, police, fire departments, etc.
They are developing products that significantly improve inefficiencies in the following areas
- Inspection of social infrastructure, large-scale factories, plants, etc. owned by major corporations and municipalities
- Rapid confirmation of evacuation status and evacuation publicity without human intervention in the event of a large-scale disaster
- 24-hour security for a wide range of factories, warehouses, bay ports, etc.
- Automation and advanced information management for construction site efficiency
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Experience developing in a team with 3 or more members
- Web application development experience (emphasis on general engineering skills rather than knowledge of specific languages or frameworks)
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Experience writing test code
- Japanese Level
- Server-side development experience using Laravel framework
- Front End development experience using Vue.js, React, etc.
- Experience in operating services using cloud infrastructures such as Azure and AWS
- Knowledge and experience with microservice architecture
- Experience in agile development (Scrum development, etc.)
- Skills related to image processing/image recognition/image analysis
- Skills related to deep learning/machine learning
- Experience in projects related to loT
- Business level of English
- Ideal candidate
- Someone who can share the following mission: To evolve the "normality" of society with the power of robotics.
Those who have the leadership skills to involve others and commit to results.
Those who have a broad interest in new things and are willing to explore deeply.
Positive attitude and not hesitant to take on challenges
Someone who can actively propose improvements and disseminate information.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- up to 50,000JPY
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work