- About the company
- This company is an EdTech Company established in 2013 with the mission of "creating an era in which we can become multilingual".
As of August 2020, their ranked 1st, English conversation learning application which utilizes AI/voice recognition has exceeded 900,000 downloads in total. They have also developed a coaching service for English learning by a carefully selected English coach.
The company has completed funding of over 300 million yen as of June 2019, and are currently working to increase their business scale. Aiming to do an IPO in a few years, they plan to expand overseas to Taiwan, Indonesia, Brazil, France, and other countries around the world.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- Since the CEO has a background in mobile development, he is also focused on creating an work environment that makes it easy for developers to succeed. In addition to the wide range of desks and displays, they provide your desired PC and model, support for book purchases, flex system, and remote work.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- You can work from home
- This company is developing an AI English learning app that has the potential to change English education in Japan.
You will be in charge of developing the front-end of web applications for their company's services (AI English conversation, AI English learning app, coaching business, new business).
You will be able to improve your skills and abilities as an engineer, but you will also be responsible for the user experience on the client-side and will be able to utilize direct feedback from users in the development process. In addition, you will be able to work in an environment where you can challenge leadership and management.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-2+ years of practical work experience in web application development and operation.
-1+ years of work experience developing with Vue.js or React.js.
- Japanese Level
-Good communication skills in Japanese.
-Module/component design, architectural design.
-Knowledge of general security in web applications.
-Backend development experience.
-Development experience with Node.js and Spring Boot.
-Experience building/operating infrastructure using AWS or GCP.
-Database schema/index design.
-Comparison and selection of libraries and technologies used.
-Leadership and followership in team development.
- Ideal candidate
- -Someone who can adapt quickly to changes in the environment.
-Someone who wants to grow the service.
-Someone who wants to pursue better design and code.
-Someone who likes English and wants to improve their English skills.
-Someone who wants to work in an environment where employees respect each other and trust each other.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -A fascinating group of people with various nationalities, backgrounds, and experiences are working together.
-The CEO is an engineer manager with development experience, so he's trying to create an environment where engineers can work comfortably with a good work-life balance. (Normal overtime hours: 10 hours)
-This company has raised 300 million yen in funding in August 2020 and is aiming for an IPO.
- Remote Work