- About the company
- This company is a startup founded in June 2021 with the aim of creating a new world that liberates people by virtualizing and multiplexing the real world through avatar technology.
The company raised 520 million yen in seed round funding, held a press conference in September 2021, and has been featured in about 300 media outlets including TV, newspapers, and websites.
Specifically, they've been developing an avatar service business that uses avatars to work and engage in social activities not only in the virtual world but also in the real world. In addition to cell-look avatars such as VTubers and real avatars such as virtual humans, they've also been developing two businesses that utilize physical robot avatars.
The employees come from various backgrounds and specialties in the game industry, IT industry, and VTuber industry, etc., and are of different ages, each has their own discretion, and conducts business through open discussions.
- Other details
- As a front-end engineer, you will be mainly in charge of developing front-end programs for a communication service that people can work with by using CG avatars, which is currently under development in the avatar service business.
Programming languages: React.js, Node.js, Rust
Game engine: Unity, Unreal Engine(UE)
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in frontend development with React.js.
-Experience in development with Node.js.
- Japanese Level
-Experience in front-end development of SaaS services.
- Ideal candidate
- -Someone who is interested in the latest technologies, research and development, such as CG avatars, robots, and AI.
-Someone who wants to be involved in large-scale projects that they have never experienced before.
-Someone who wants to be involved in a large-scale project that you have never experienced before.
-Someone who wants to challenge yourself and grow even if he/she doesn't have a lot of experience.
-Someone who wants to work happily.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work