- About the company
- The company aims to break down barriers for artists entering the international business. They provide tools for artists to be active not only in their home countries but also around the world. In particular, they provide an e-commerce platform for contemporary art, which is already used by more than 2,500 registered artists from more than 80 countries, and has the largest market share in Asia. In the future, the company aims to increase its market share in the United States, Europe, and other large art markets, and to create a new art market.
Since the basic product development has been completed, the company is focusing on hiring engineers who can lead the development with a sense of speed while closely discussing with the management team to add new functions, improve the UI, and aim for sustainable operation to attract users in the US and Europe.
- You will be responsible for leading the planning and direction of new and existing features of our global art marketplace, as well as the implementation of front-end programs such as service design, interaction design, and planning proposals based on the corrective quantitative research of data and user behavior from a UX perspective.
In addition, you will be a bridge between the product development team (engineers and designers) and the business team (marketing, CS, corporate, etc.) in understanding the needs of both sides and creating a better UI/UX.
-UI/UX design and information design for renovation and addition of new functions of Global Art Marketplace.
-Managing and directing the product development process for the release and renewal of new services and functions.
-Identifying issues and planning for the product.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in directing the development of web services and applications.
-Experience in UI/UX design for mobile apps or web service
-Experience with prototyping using Figma, Adobe XD, etc.
-Experience with simple HTML/CSS/JS implementation.
- Japanese Level
-Project management experience.
-Experience in operation and development of large-scale sites (especially web services involving payment).
-Experience in development with an awareness of the entire service across the product side (engineers and designers) and the business.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -You can be involved in the UI/UX of an e-commerce site that is expanding worldwide.
-You will be involved in data-driven development based on the data and user behavior of both exhibiting artists and buyers.
-You will be able to directly experience the results of your project through numerical values (sales, CVR, etc.) and user feedback.
- Remote Work
- Temporary remote work (During Covid-19)