- About the company
- Under the company vision: "Made in Japan quality for all software", they specialize in quality assurance for software products and services. The company is a leader in quality assurance in the IT industry and have been able to maintain an annual sales growth rate of approximately 150%.
The software quality assurance market is a blue ocean market with market size of approximately 5 trillion yen in Japan for the testing process alone, but with only a few other companies in the same industry. The company has developed a business model that no other company can compete with, and provides quality assurance services to customers in a wide range of fields, from mission-critical systems such as financial institutions to e-commerce sites, applications and games for smartphones.
As of the end of April 2021, the company had conducted 15 M&A transactions, of which four were in the first half of 2019 (January-June), the largest number of M&As by a TSE-listed company during the same period. The company is also currently expanding overseas.
- Corporate Culture
- ・A global company with a multinational workforce
・There are many opportunities to use cutting-edge technologies in practice
・Gathering of talented people
- PR Aspects
- ・Stable corporate foundation, listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
・Aggressive overseas expansion
・High market share: Leading company in quality assurance for IT industry
- You will be the central point of communication with customers, stakeholders, engineers, designers and other departments, and lead the project.
Development direction and project management in the process from requirement definition to release.
Facing and managing with clients and partners
Maximize the performance of the Scrum development team
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Experience in negotiating directly with clients and promoting projects
Experience in managing open system development projects (in-house development or contract development is not required)
- Japanese Level
Experience in managing multiple projects in parallel
Experience in managing a wide range of small to medium size projects, not just part of a large project
- Ideal candidate
- Those who are able to work with ambition, motivation and a sense of responsibility
Those who are able to accept things honestly
Those who are able to work actively
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- negotiable 2 times a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- You can be involved in the development of 0→1 services for major clients.
You will be able to play an important role in a department that is in the process of launching a new concept.
You can play an important role in a department that is in the process of launching a new concept.
- Remote Work