- About the company
- The company operates the No. 1 review and reservation application for cosmetic medicine and plastic surgery in Japan. With a cumulative DL of 550,000, the company has not strengthened its user acquisition measures in the past two years, and has grown mainly on an organic basis.
10% of Japanese women and 22% of women in their 20s have experienced aesthetic medicine. Japan is the 4th largest market in the world (China, USA, Brazil, and Japan in that order), larger than South Korea, which is a major plastic surgery market. However, according to the 2020 Survey on the State of Cosmetic Surgery, 65.2% of those who have had cosmetic surgery regret their choice of clinic, and 3 out of 5 (62.5%) of those who have had cosmetic surgery have felt dissatisfied or uneasy with the service. In order to solve this problem, the company is introducing the app to more than 500 clinics in Japan and South Korea, from private clinics to major clinics, enabling users to choose a clinic without being influenced by name recognition.
The app allows users to find the right procedure, clinic, and doctor by searching for price, parts, and level of satisfaction based on before/after images and testimonials posted by members.
- The company is working to improve the experience of aesthetic medicine itself through a variety of products, including applications for users, applications for clinics, and devices.
As a designer, you will be involved in all the applications, discovering issues through various research, prototyping, and examining how to express them in products such as communication design and UI design.
Identify issues of the service and consider measures and communication methods to resolve them.
Product design work in general, from prototype creation to actual UI design
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Experience in systematic design research such as user interviews and usability testing
- Experience studying and designing the overall UX of a service based on customer journeys, etc.
- Experience in UI design for web and mobile apps
- Experience in service design for toC
- Japanese Level
- Experience working in applications and services specialized for women
- Ideal candidate
- People who enjoy the changes that are unique to startups.
People who like to be helpful and dependable.
Knowledge and interest in cosmetic medicine
Mission "Realize a world where you can be who you want to be".
Vision "To create a new norm for beauty".
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- To be determined according to skills, experience, and abilities
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Temporary remote work (During Covid-19)