- About the company
- The company operates the No. 1 review and reservation application for cosmetic medicine and plastic surgery in Japan. With a cumulative DL of 550,000, the company has not strengthened its user acquisition measures in the past two years, and has grown mainly on an organic basis.
10% of Japanese women and 22% of women in their 20s have experienced aesthetic medicine. Japan is the 4th largest market in the world (China, USA, Brazil, and Japan in that order), larger than South Korea, which is a major plastic surgery market. However, according to the 2020 Survey on the State of Cosmetic Surgery, 65.2% of those who have had cosmetic surgery regret their choice of clinic, and 3 out of 5 (62.5%) of those who have had cosmetic surgery have felt dissatisfied or uneasy with the service. In order to solve this problem, the company is introducing the app to more than 500 clinics in Japan and South Korea, from private clinics to major clinics, enabling users to choose a clinic without being influenced by name recognition.
The app allows users to find the right procedure, clinic, and doctor by searching for price, parts, and level of satisfaction based on before/after images and testimonials posted by members.
- You will be involved in the development of the company's review and reservation service for aesthetic medicine.
In order to improve the experience of aesthetic medicine itself, the company offers a wide range of applications such as clinic and word-of-mouth search applications for users and appointment management tools for clinics. You will be developing these products with the aim of maximizing the value provided through solving users' issues with technology.
You will be responsible for leading the team in terms of technology with a focus on Android, managing technical issues, maintaining the development flow, and maximizing the results of the team in various time frames.
As the organization expands, you can also be involved in team management necessary to maximize the results of the team if you wish.
Main languages for Applications:
Development language: Kotlin, Swift
Development language: Ruby
Framework: Ruby on Rails
DB: MySQL, BigQuery
Container management: kubernetes
Web Front End:
Development language: TypeScript
Slack, GitHub, ZenHub, Notion
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Experience in Android application (Kotlin) development
- Interested in creating products that enhance user experience with repeatability
- Japanese Level
- Experience working in a venture company (including outsourcing)
- Experience as a tech lead
- Ideal candidate
- Someone who can pursue the maximization of the provided value through the solution of users' issues.
Someone who can empathize with the mission and vision of the company and is able to proactively take on challenges to achieve them.
Mission "Realize a world where you can be who you want to be".
Vision "To create a new norm for beauty".
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- To be determined according to skills, experience, and abilities
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Temporary remote work (During Covid-19)