- About the company
- The company operates the No. 1 review and reservation application for cosmetic medicine and plastic surgery in Japan. With a cumulative DL of 550,000, the company has not strengthened its user acquisition measures in the past two years, and has grown mainly on an organic basis.
10% of Japanese women and 22% of women in their 20s have experienced aesthetic medicine. Japan is the 4th largest market in the world (China, USA, Brazil, and Japan in that order), larger than South Korea, which is a major plastic surgery market. However, according to the 2020 Survey on the State of Cosmetic Surgery, 65.2% of those who have had cosmetic surgery regret their choice of clinic, and 3 out of 5 (62.5%) of those who have had cosmetic surgery have felt dissatisfied or uneasy with the service. In order to solve this problem, the company is introducing the app to more than 500 clinics in Japan and South Korea, from private clinics to major clinics, enabling users to choose a clinic without being influenced by name recognition.
The app allows users to find the right procedure, clinic, and doctor by searching for price, parts, and level of satisfaction based on before/after images and testimonials posted by members.
- Around 3 years of experience in product management for consumer applications
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with sales, engineers, designers, etc.
- Business communication in Japanese
- Someone who sympathizes with the mission and value of the company
- Able to discover issues, formulate hypotheses, direct the actual development process, and measure the effectiveness of the product after release.
- Japanese Level
Someone who can be entrusted with structurally organizing the issues of the entire service and developing a medium to long-term roadmap
- Ideal candidate
- - Want to grow with a rapidly growing company.
- Have experience or interest in aesthetic medicine.
- Want to keep exploring customer needs.
- Able to work with a strong will
- Want to keep changing and growing.
- Able to work together with colleagues.
- Able to challenge boldly and fully without fear of failure