- About the company
- They are a company that develops VR games with the mission of "creating a third place in virtual space".
In recent years, games with excellent online communities have become so prominent that they can be called the new social networking sites. Our goal is to create this new online community on VR games.
The team has an international culture and includes not only people with experience in consumer game development, but also young people in their 20s who can be called "VR natives" who started their game development careers with VR games.
We also have a U.S. subsidiary in San Francisco, which provides a great working environment where you can catch up with the latest developments in Silicon Valley, the leading edge of the VR industry, and apply them to your VR development.
- - Solving issues within the company with a long-term perspective
- Game development platform library and tool development/maintenance
- Middleware management and support
- Technology research and study
- Education and training
Game engine: Unreal Engine 4
Version control: Perforce
Build Management: Jenkins
Schedule management: JIRA
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Programming learning experience with a university degree in computer science
- Understanding of a wide range of technologies
- Self-motivated, self-motivated, able to create work on their own, and able to think and make decisions based on problem-solving thinking characteristics
- Japanese Level
- Consumer game development experience
- General knowledge of game-related technologies (3D graphics, sound, AI, VR, network, etc.)
- Server-client system design and development
- Automatic build/test environment construction
- GUI application design and development
- Data visualization/analysis
- Performance tuning
- Knowledge of assembly language and computer architecture
- Ideal candidate
- Those who can proactively take on new technologies and difficult challenges.
Those who want to reach the top of the global market with VR.
Those who are highly motivated for self-improvement and can grow actively.
The person who values teamwork and is good at team development.
Those who enjoy the environment of a "start-up game company" to the fullest.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Temporary remote work (During Covid-19)