- About the company
- Whether it's general paperwork or data entry - there's a myriad of mundane tasks in corporations large and small that can kill any employees productivity or passion for work.
This company is looking to harness the power of AI and Deep Learning to free individuals from mundane tasks that are repetitive, boring, unproductive and yet necessary. Specializing in B2B AI consultancy, this company prides itself in not outsourcing the development of software for clients. Their vision is to utilize AI to maximize human potential and creativity.
The CEO founded this company having sold off her first company to Japan's equivalent to Facebook while studying her MA in Artificial Intelligence at the University of Tokyo. Being ahead of the curve, her visionary leadership is reflected in the executive team which includes a Chief Operations Officer and the CAIO (the Chief AI Officer) each of whom come from a strong engineering and ventures capitalist background. As a team of serial entrepreneurs, their business savvy is as big as their ambition. With an international team in Vietnam, their plans for expansion this year include UK (London), China (Shanghai) and Singapore (Singapore). By 2020, they want to have 3 offices in China, two in South East Asia and two offices in the USA (San Francisco and New York).
The application of their B2B products and services has huge potential across sectors which has won them significant backing and recognition. With partners including Microsoft, NEDO etc. they have won awards from regional and global innovation competitions including Tech in Asia Tokyo and the NTT Data Open Innovation Contest and the Top 100 startup in Asia by Echelon Asia Summit.
In order to do this, they are aiming to hire 500 AI engineers by 2022 - if you think you could be a good fit, check out the job description and apply today!
- Corporate Culture
- -The team is very flat.
-They have a big ambition to change the world with AI.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Communicate with foreign clients
- International sales
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- -They have offices overseas.
-Many engineers have different nationalities.
- Achievements in the field of computer science/artificial intelligence/machine learning related technologies
- Proven track record in the field of data science
- Communication skills to discuss complex concepts in a business development team without conflict
- Collaboration skills to work with overseas research teams
- English language skills (business level)
- Japanese language skills : Business
→Ability to discuss requirements definition with clients
- Japanese Level
- PhD, peer-reviewed papers, presentations at international conferences, etc.) in a technical field related to computer science/artificial intelligence/machine learning
- Research experience in data science
- Strong coding skills (Python, C++, etc.)
- Knowledge of standard software development processes
- At least 3 years of experience in technical development in data science, machine learning, or artificial intelligence related areas
In addition, if you have worked on as many of the following as possible, you are a great fit for this position
-A solid understanding and hands-on experience with basic NLP problems such as chanking, stemming, POS tagging, syntax/dependency analysis, etc. in past projects.
-Familiarity with common libraries such as spaCy, nltk, gensim, etc.
-Experience working with the application layer of NLP, from downstream functions such as term weighting, semantic similarity, and distributed representation, to more complex systems such as NER, QA, summarization, classification, and clustering.
-Good understanding of deep learning models in NLP. Confident in catching up and reproducing state-of-the-art models.
-Familiarity with common libraries such as huggingface, fastai, openmnt, fasttext, etc.
-Able to handle terabytes of text data.