- About the company
- Founded in 2012, this company has a vision of “shaping the software of the future," and provides state-of-the-art algorithm solutions such as natural language processing, moving image processing, and machine learning/deep learning. By developing and systemizing business intelligence through the use of AI, the company's products enable computers to handle complicated processing so that people can focus on more creative business. The system solution engages in all processes from collecting data to creating applications for clients' businesses.
It is still very rare for industrialists to collaborate with machine learning engineers. This company is developing various joint projects with leading enterprise companies in Japan as clients, using its expertise in algorithm engineers, software engineers, and consulting.
Focusing on social implementation, the company aims to return cutting-edge research and technology to society. Their products have been introduced to many clients, and the usage continuation rate is 90%.
The company's technologies have a variety of applications, including:
・CRM Solution: This digital marketing tool helps companies make loyal customers through the application of AI. This tool provides various marketing solutions, such as how to use e-mail newsletters or mobile applications efficiently and how to offer discount coupons differently based on purchasing behavior and gender.
・Automatic Dialogue: This tool offers a customer service solution by applying Natural Language Processing and deep learning. This system is able to automatically answer customers' questions either on the Internet, via chat, or via e-mail for 24 hours.
Besides the above, this company offers other system solutions by using algorithms such as area-specialized Image Recognition Engines and Future Prediction Engines.
- Corporate Culture
- All employees are highly-skilled and very humble. Communication between employees is done on even ground.
There are no assigned positions yet, so all employees work at their own discretion.
Employees manage their own performance and motivation.
“Principle of 100% Engineers”: All employees (including sales positions) have experience with programming, so everyone can understand technical words.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- PR Aspects
- Number of employees: 30 people including partners (Engineer 60%, Business 30%)
Average age of employee: 31.2 years old
- With a mission to "make communication what it should be through technology", they provide text and voice dialogue engines using natural language processing, machine learning and deep learning for enterprise call centers, as well as products in SaaS format to support workplace communication issues in line with recent changes in work styles.
As a QA team leader/manager, you will be responsible for quality assurance in the software development of the products, as well as team management (including management of man-hours and processes of the entire QA team, and proposals for business improvement).
* Quality assurance work. For example, understanding product specifications, creating test items, checking operations, maintaining automated test tools, finding and reporting defects, proposing specification improvements, etc.
* Maintain product quality through risk mitigation, improvement and standardization by planning and executing the implementation plan of the overall quality assurance work and communicating with each related department.
* Manage the quality control team as a leader/manager. For example, resource management and task progress management for partner staff and assigned teams.
* Promote business improvement activities for members and teams, analyze overall business processes, standardize and improve set KPIs.
Quality control operations: Quality assurance operations = 3:2
* Example of expected goal: To reduce the number of accident reports per year or per quarter below the target value.
* Mission: Maintenance and improvement of product quality
How to interact with the organization (work flow/coordinated teams)
Verification work and verification management work will be carried out while utilizing internal communication tools such as slack and zoom/meet. The teams we collaborate with are not only QA design and QA teams, but also software engineers, product managers, and overseas verification subcontractors (in Japanese). New product features and improvements are released weekly, and verification work is done quickly within a one-week sprint.
Number of direct reports and subordinates who are required to report to you
* Direct supervisor: Engineering Manager
* Number of subordinates: 2 QA design staff (outsourced), 2 QA staff (contracted)
* This position is the first QA member to become a leader/manager candidate as an employee.
* You will be involved from the creation of organization and evaluation system, and can work with discretion.
* You can be involved in the development of products that have a large social impact, as many of our clients are enterprise companies.
* There is an environment that allows you to value work-life balance.
* There is a stock option system.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
5+ years of experience and knowledge of quality assurance operations in software development and product lifecycle, or 1+ years of project management experience with the ability to perform quality assurance functions
Experience in people/PJ management of 5 or more people
STQB (JSTQB) FL or higher, IVEC level 4 or higher, or equivalent business knowledge and experience in developing test strategies, plans and schedules, and performing quality control tasks for development projects
Ability to take action to solve problems and improve the situation by involving all parties involved, and communication skills to ensure smooth communication with stakeholders in all related departments
Experience in internet service development
Experience in agile development projects
Experience collaborating with domestic and overseas partner companies and managing outsourcing projects
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Temporary remote work (During Covid-19)