- About the company
- They are a company that develops VR games with the mission of "creating a third place in virtual space".
In recent years, games with excellent online communities have become so prominent that they can be called the new social networking sites. Our goal is to create this new online community on VR games.
The team has an international culture and includes not only people with experience in consumer game development, but also young people in their 20s who can be called "VR natives" who started their game development careers with VR games.
We also have a U.S. subsidiary in San Francisco, which provides a great working environment where you can catch up with the latest developments in Silicon Valley, the leading edge of the VR industry, and apply them to your VR development.
- We are now hiring a senior game programmer who will play a central role in the full-fledged start of a new VR game development project with an eye on the next generation.
We are planning to develop games for various PCVR and PlayStation VR2 platforms, including Meta Quest2, so you will always be exposed to the most advanced VR environment.
Summary of work
We are looking for a VR action game developer to take on client and server development work.
We expect you to embody the user experience in the game while bringing the quality up to the same level as consumer games currently on the market.
Construction and improvement of the development environment and workflow
Propose improvements to the feasibility, development man-hours, and planning from the system side.
Improve the speed of programs by reducing the load.
Improvement of development skills and sharing of know-how
System requirement definition and design
Customization of game engine
Verification of graphics specifications
We are always striving to improve the development flow and environment while adopting agile methods.
We also respect the wishes of the individual in terms of tasks and provide an environment where you can proactively take on challenges in areas that interest you.
Game Engine : Unreal Engine 4
OS : Windows
Version control : Perforce
Build management : Jenkins
Cloud : AWS/GCP
Task management : JIRA
Other : Dual monitors provided
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Experience in implementing in-game (core part) of action games
- Development experience using game engines such as Unreal Engine/Unity
- Development experience using programming languages such as C++/C#/Java
- Experience developing action games for high-end consoles such as PC and home consoles
- Japanese Level
- Experience in developing VR-enabled applications
- Knowledge of mathematics and physics
- Knowledge of shaders
- In-depth knowledge of graphics rendering
- Experience in tuning rendering performance
- Experience developing AI-based character control programs
- Experience in real-time multiplayer game development
- Experience in building and operating server environments using AWS, GCP, and other
- Experience as a main programmer/lead programmer
- Ideal candidate
- Those who can proactively take on new technologies and difficult challenges.
Those who want to reach the top of the global market with VR.
Those who are highly motivated for self-improvement and can grow actively.
The person who values teamwork and is good at team development.
Those who enjoy the environment of a "start-up game company" to the fullest.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Full remote (Under Covid-19)