- About the company
- The company believes that the lack of haptic functions limits the practical application of robots and hinders innovation in various industries. That is why they have developed a vision-based haptic sensor, which is a multimodal sensor that captures a wide range of pressure, its distribution, and slippage information. The sensor is easy to make and can be applied in various fields, not to mention that it is physically robust, and inexpensive. The main goal is to spread this tactile sensing technology to many robots in order to improve their ability.
The first step is to develop business in the field of food processing, agriculture, logistics, and other fields where there currently is manpower shortage, and where products of various shapes and semi-fluid materials are handled.
The technology can be applied to a wide range of fields because of its extremely broad applicability, making it a product with great potential. As for future development, the plan is to divide the development into a research and development team and an integration team, so that the core technology can be improved and customized for specific areas /clients.
- Global Aspects
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Other details
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- Currently, the company is at the stage where prototype development has been completed, and with the establishment of the company at the end of October, they are in need of someone who can speedily proceed with research and development.
You will be responsible for the development of various robot control programs based on overall motion generation and sensor data for the introduction of robots that meet the needs of specific fields and clients.
-Development of robot control programs based on sensor data.
-Motion generation in general.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Practical experience in robot manipulation or robot grasping.
-Experience in developing robot control systems and motion generation.
-Programming skills by using C++, Python, ROS.
- Japanese Level
-Knowledge in robotics mechanics.
-Doctorate or Master's degree in a related field.
- Ideal candidate
- -Would like to work as a core member in the early stage of a startup.
-Want to be involved in robot development from the strategic point of view, such as research and development.
-Want to contribute to social issues.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Not specified for now
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work