- About the company
- The company believes that the lack of haptic functions limits the practical application of robots and hinders innovation in various industries. That is why they have developed a vision-based haptic sensor, which is a multimodal sensor that captures a wide range of pressure, its distribution, and slippage information. The sensor is easy to make and can be applied in various fields, not to mention that it is physically robust, and inexpensive. The main goal is to spread this tactile sensing technology to many robots in order to improve their ability.
The first step is to develop business in the field of food processing, agriculture, logistics, and other fields where there currently is manpower shortage, and where products of various shapes and semi-fluid materials are handled.
The technology can be applied to a wide range of fields because of its extremely broad applicability, making it a product with great potential. As for future development, the plan is to divide the development into a research and development team and an integration team, so that the core technology can be improved and customized for specific areas /clients.
- Global Aspects
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Other details
- This positiono processes images acquired from external cameras and FingerVision sensors and converts them into the information necessary for motion generation. The position also covers a wide range of image processing from low-level processing such as feature point tracking to image recognition such as object segmentation, including GPU implementation and embedded programming.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Deep learning for computer vision (segmentation, classification, anomaly detection, etc.)
-Traditional computer vision skills (non-deep learning)
-PyTorch (or other deep learning framework)
- Japanese Level
-Image processing on embedded systems
Robot learning with computer vision
- Ideal candidate
- -Would like to work as a core member in the early stage of a startup.
-Want to be involved in robot development from the strategic point of view, such as research and development.
-Want to contribute to social issues.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Not specified at the moment
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work