- About the company
- This company plans, develops, and operates a multi-platform virtual SNS that allows users to play in virtual spaces from various environments such as smartphones, PCs, and VR devices.
Their business domains are:
1. Platform business for BtoC: development and operation of a platform where you can create and play games and events.
The platform they operate is a virtual event room where people can interact with a variety of people using VR. If an event is held in this VR room, people can participate no matter where they are. The service is suitable for study groups, social gatherings, and events since there are no physical limitations and large numbers of people can gather. The company's CEO emphasizes the importance of interaction rather than anthropomorphic characters for realism, and the service is characterized by its simple character specifications.
2. Enterprise business for BtoB: Event planning and management for corporations (e.g., Pokémon, Shibuya 5G, GRAND FINALS, IBM, Japanese TV stations, government offices, etc.). They are the world's No. 1 provider of virtual events.
In January 2020, the company raised approximately 830 million yen through a third-party allocation of new shares with TV Asahi Holdings, Wright Flyer Live Entertainment, Global Brain, and KDDI as the subscribers. In the future, the company plans to strengthen product development and marketing for further business expansion.
- Corporate Culture
- - Open communication
- No restrictions on working hours or locations.
- Advocating a spirit of fearlessness to failure