- About the company
- The company was established with the mission of "Sharing the Benefits of Artificial Intelligence with Everyone." They have come up with a fast and reliable service for training Deep Learning systems. They launched a cloud service that would change the way people live and work, and can replenish a dearth of resource that Deep Learning data scientists face.
The service that the company is providing gets a lot of attention from laboratories and enterprises because they are the first company in the world that serves GPU from AMD for deep learning usage. Moreover, they have reduced the cost 80% and increased the performance 50% maximum compared to other existing companies.
Nowadays, the demand of computing resource is increasing rapidly but the cost is expensive so the company's service can rescue and help with the development of this new technology.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is a fully remote working environment. They also have flex time and they also provide support some allowance for those who would like to work outside of their house, whether it be in a cafe or a co-working space. People who are in the Engineer team are really into technology, most of them do programming over the weekend as a hobby. Their philosophy is be a challenger, but at the same time the CEO encourages employees to have a good work and life balance.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- In September 2019, the company raised funds around $104M for a seed round and the total accumulated amount of fund raising is about $150M.
- You will be working as a 3DCG Rendering Engineer under a CTO who can develop OpenGL and has a strong passion for acquiring and developing new technologies. This is for a new joint project with a major business company.
-Creating 3D graphics applications on the web.
-Working on design, implementation, and optimization of 3D rendering.
-Improving and automating the asset production flow.
-Conduct research and development of next-generation expressions and graphics.
-Creating drawings with photorealistic expressions using WEB GL.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in modeling using Autodesk (product name) tools such as 3Ds MAX, Maya, Softimage, etc.
-Experience using Blender.
- Japanese Level
-Experience with Adobe Substance 3D.
-Experience with Adobe After Effects.
-Experience in 3D rendering technology.
-Programming skills with C# and development experience using Unity.
-Programming skills with Python and development experience with Blender.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -Always be on the latest trend as we work on joint-projects with cutting-edge startup companies and U.S tech giants.
-Work in an environment where you have access to state-of-the-art technologies and work with other great engineers.
-Work directly with the CTO who is a top level Deep Learning Developer, and the CEO who has throughout business management experiences as a board director of a listed company at the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
-Take part in the ownership of the company and have a direct impact to the company’s growth.
- Remote Work