- About the company
- Using industrial drones and other equipment, this company provides robotics solutions for businesses, allowing for the complete automation of business operations using robotics technology. They provide an integrated platform that automates customer operations with a drone airframe; a base that supports automatic takeoffs, landings, and automatic recharging; a system that integrates control software and business applications (a fully automated drone system); easy flight settings, centralized management of flight plans and performance data, and a wealth of other expanded functions; as well as a service that allows remote and multiple locations to share and communicate in real time with video captured by drones (drone communication service). The company's mission is to "evolve the normality of society with the power of robotics."
➤Feature 1: A completely new solution that has never existed before
The company's services enable the use of drones to safely conduct checks in places and situations that were previously too dangerous for humans to approach. In response to recent unprecedented disasters, the company is currently receiving many inbound inquiries from government agencies, the railroad industry, and the infrastructure industry.
➤Feature 2: Wide range of solutions
・Fully-automated operational drone systems
・Integrated platform for business automation
・Drone communication service
Facility maintenance and safety management departments of major business companies (electric power industry/oil and coal products industry/steel industry/transportation industry/construction industry/telecommunications industry, etc.), local governments, police, fire departments
・Equipment inspection: Inspection of social infrastructures, large-scale factories, plants, etc. owned by major operating companies and local governments
・Disaster countermeasures: Prompt confirmation of evacuation status and evacuation publicity without human intervention in the event of a large-scale disaster
・Security monitoring: 24-hour security surveillance of a wide area in factories, warehouses, ports, etc.
・Site management: Realization of automated operations and advanced information management to improve the efficiency of construction sites
This company has been selected for "J-Startup", a program promoted by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry to support the development of start-up companies. The program aims to provide new value to the world with innovative technologies and business models, and the company was selected based on the three perspectives of "promotion of open innovation," "overseas expansion," and "discovery of promising startups in the region."
- Corporate Culture
Warning: nl2br() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/activeconnector/www/active-connector.com/jobs/job_description/index.php on line 377
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- ・Japan's leading industrial drone software company.
・Global team environment with 24% foreign engineers.
・Many employees in the company are from major manufacturers.
- They provide B2B SaaS mainly to customers who deal with the critical infrastructure of society. The mission of the infrastructure and service infrastructure is to continue to provide these services to customers in a stable manner. This position is responsible for building and operating the infrastructure to achieve a fast development cycle while communicating smoothly with application engineers.
● What you will be responsible for
- You will be responsible for proposing, designing, and implementing measures that contribute to the availability and security of the service.
- Propose, design, and implement measures to improve overall system development efficiency.
- Design and build system monitoring and alerting ・Build and support CD/CI with GitHub Action
- Construction of a cloud infrastructure operation system using Terraform, and technical support for development members
- Visualization and prioritization of issues throughout the system
- Design and build log collection and analysis infrastructure
- Primary response to system incidents
- Introduction of automated security testing
- Design and construction of ID infrastructure
● Technical environment
- Development Environment: Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, iOS, Android
- Development PC: Mac
- Source code/issue management: GitHub, GitLab, JIRA
- CI tools: GitHub Actions, GitLab CI
- Chat tool: Slack
- Information Sharing: Confluence, Google Workspace
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・At least 4 years of experience in software development, operation, and maintenance.
・Experience in building cloud infrastructure using Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM, etc.
・Experience in development using RDB and NOSQL databases.
・Ability to keep up with trends and select technologies with an eye on business growth
・Ability to communicate smoothly in Japanese in a remote work environment.
・Ability to point out appropriate issues in code reviews.
・Ability to use basic commands of Unix-like OS such as Linux
・Experience in code management using Git.
Experience in code management using Git
・Documentation in Japanese or English
Experience with DevOps practices (welcome)
- Japanese Level
・Skills related to image processing/image recognition/image analysis
・Skills related to deep learning/machine learning
・Business level English skills
・Experience operating services using cloud infrastructure such as Azure and AWS
・Experience in agile development (Scrum development, etc.)
・Experience in agile development (Scrum development, etc.)
・Practical experience in technical fields such as flight control software and operational software development
・Working experience in projects related to loT
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- up to 50,000JPY
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）