- About the company
- When it comes to saving or making investment decisions, different companies usually provide advice focusing on specific (different) items for the same individual. This is like having a silo mentality, and individuals rarely receive comprehensive solutions.
This company’s vision, taking advantage of the growing FinTech sector, is to provide the best saving-investment solutions for individuals considering their entire lifespan. They are working on providing comprehensive solutions than can really maximize value for individuals, making use of automation that can suggest the best possible choices. Currently, they are still serving financial institutions as main clients, but their goal is to provide these services and help to as many people as possible.
The company is looking for innovative engineers to join their team and grow the business with them.
Those who can bring creative solutions, technical expertise and an innovative mindset are very welcome.
Given their platform's stage of development, there is plenty of room for you to develop and implement your great ideas, as the company welcomes those with startup mindsets.
Compared to other FinTech companies, one of the great strengths of this company is that they combine financial expertise with AI. Other companies focus merely on AI, lacking sufficient financial background. The CEO himself is an expert in finance and a proven successful entrepreneur who already created two companies before.
The company has a partner in Taiwan and is currently working on expanding their business overseas, to countries such as China and in other parts of Asia. China is especially an important target as there is a big wealth gap, and this company is committed to providing tools for everybody to have access to opportunities regardless of societal status.
They already have a number of talented foreigners in the team: engineers from China, Russia, Korea, and the U.S. Considering the high level of the team members' expertise, this company is a great environment for someone aspiring to polish more of his/her technical skills. The team leader, who is from China, has world-class tech skills, completed his engineering PhD degree, and also did research at Tokyo University.
- Corporate Culture
- Although English is not the official work language, there is no language barrier problem as there are also English speaking engineers.
Board members can speak English as well. Their mindset is set to innovation and globalization.
There is no dress code at all and the company values efficiency and time management. Therefore, meetings are held only when it is really necessary.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- Depending on individual situations, the company can offer different working arrangements. Also, you can choose your starting work time between 9:00/10:00/11:00.