- About the company
- Founded in 2012, this company is an SaaS company that aims to solve personal and corporate money challenges through its services and better users’ lives by eliminating personal money worries and anxieties, improving corporate management, and improving domestic productivity. The CEO and President of this company previously worked for a major global manufacturer and securities company. This company aims to become Japan’s No. 1 “money platform.” Currently, there are about 900 employees, of which about 400 are professional engineers.
The company primarily provides financial services to individuals and corporations from various angles. For individuals, the company provides automatic household account book/asset management SaaS products that enable centralized management of accounts such as banks, credit cards, and securities companies, economic media aimed at improving money literacy, and automatic savings apps. In addition, for corporations and sole proprietors, the company provides an SaaS-type service platform to facilitate back office operations such as accounting, tax filing, and invoicing.
The company was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers in September 2017. In May 2020, the cloud-based expense settlement system provided by the company was selected as a TOP 50 product with excellent satisfaction and recognition at the “IT review Best Software in Japan 2020” sponsored by IT Cloud.
In 2019, the company established an in-house lab to research financial data and processing methods using machine learning and deep learning technology. In their research on financial data interaction methods, the company is researching UI and UX that present the flow of money in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Corporate Culture
- ・ “Respect” permeates throughout the company's culture. The company maintains a flat culture in which employees think about things from the standpoint of the other party and opinions are respected regardless of job title or age.
・ The business is widely expanding and achieving rapid growth.
・ A group of 400 professional engineers support the company's products.
・ The company's mission and vision are very clear, and the personnel system and awards system are substantial.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Their team's mission is to create a DX platform for everyone to easily manage cloud services at any scale.
They are looking for a full-stack engineer who wants to directly deliver value to users with their codes.
【They current techstacks】
・Backend: Typescript, Node.js, Nestjs, Puppeteer
・Frontend: Nuxtjs (SSR), Typescript, Bootstrap
・Database: MySQL (Aurora), DynamoDB
・Infrastructure: AWS (ECS, ECR, ALB....), Datadog, Rollbar, Terraform, Github Action
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・2+ years of software development experience
・Experiences in designing tables/working with a relational database such as MySQL
・Experiences in designing/developing web API
・Experiences in developing modern web (especially NuxtJS SSR)
・Familiarity with Docker
・Either Japanese or English business leve
・Move fast, break things spirit
- Japanese Level
・BS, MS in Computer Science or other related technical fields (such as Information System..etc)
・Experiences in building a web crawler
・Experiences in designing single table patterns in NoSQL (DynamoDB)
・Experiences in running and operating cloud-based systems (especially AWS)
・Understanding of authentication techniques (OAuth, OIDC, SAML..etc)
- Ideal candidate
- ・Those who strongly sympathize and resonate with our vision*/*
・People who feel the potential of our data*/*
・Those who are committed to contributing to the team and society*/*
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work