- About the company
- Established in January 2017, this company is a start-up based in Kyoto, Japan that has the goal of "connecting data from around the world to create a world where people can directly access the information they need.
The company is developing its business in the area of business data, collecting, connecting, and organizing corporate information scattered all over the world—including on the Internet—to create a database that allows direct access to information necessary for business.
As a specific service, the company provides a web service that streamlines new business development for corporate sales. In 2021, the total number of companies using this service exceeded 60,000. In the future, the company aims to provide an all-in-one service that can support the entire business process of corporate sales, from targeting through the provision of corporate information data to business acquisition, deal management, client management, and credit management.
The company is a fast-growing start-up that has raised 2.5 billion yen in 3 years.
- Corporate Culture
- The company aims to create a self-reliant, decentralized, and cooperative organization where roles are clearly defined and everyone works on an equal footing.
The company aims to create an organization in which each member works autonomously under a set of rules in order to continue to innovate without losing the sense of speed even if the number of members grows to several million in the future. The president is also a member of the team, and all team members work together as equals, based on trust and respect.
- Global Aspects
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- In order to further scale up from its current development organization of around 30 people, the company needs to improve the structure and rules for resources and projects. Therefore, the company is looking for an engineering manager who can work together with the engineering members to improve the structure and rules through discussions based on solid knowledge and experience.
・Creating engineering organization (on-boarding, team building, creating organizational culture, etc.)
・Planning and operation of measures to improve development organization/development process
・Goal-setting, evaluation, training and 1-on-1 of engineers
・Planning and execution of engineering recruitment strategies
・Planning and execution of vision and organizational strategy for each business unit or across the company
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・5+ years of experience in web service development and operation
・5+ years of experience in development using frameworks
・Experience building and operating AWS, GCP, or Azure cloud
・PMP or Project Management certification
・3+ years of experience leading a project team
・Experience in team development using GitHub
・Communication skills for smooth team development
・Experience with team building
- Japanese Level
・Experience managing a development organization of 10 or more people
・Experience managing multiple project teams in parallel
・Experience in modern front-end development using TypeScript, etc.
・Experience developing with Docker and Kubernetes
・Interest in microservices
・Experience with agile (scrum development)
・Experience with test-driven development
・Experience with domain-driven development
- Ideal candidate
- ・Someone who can manage with high technical skills
・Someone who is interested in new technology and has a strong sense of intellectual curiosity
・Someone who can tackle things with tenacity.
・Someone who can identify service and technology issues and work to solve them on their own
・Someone who has the ability to visualize and can manage with evidence
・Someone who is good at looking back and giving feedback, and can make the feedback knowledgeable
・Someone who can talk about the difference between management and leadership
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Temporary remote work (During Covid-19)