- About the company
- Established in January 2017, this company is a start-up based in Kyoto, Japan that has the goal of "connecting data from around the world to create a world where people can directly access the information they need.
The company is developing its business in the area of business data, collecting, connecting, and organizing corporate information scattered all over the world—including on the Internet—to create a database that allows direct access to information necessary for business.
As a specific service, the company provides a web service that streamlines new business development for corporate sales. In 2021, the total number of companies using this service exceeded 60,000. In the future, the company aims to provide an all-in-one service that can support the entire business process of corporate sales, from targeting through the provision of corporate information data to business acquisition, deal management, client management, and credit management.
The company is a fast-growing start-up that has raised 2.5 billion yen in 3 years.
- Corporate Culture
- The company aims to create a self-reliant, decentralized, and cooperative organization where roles are clearly defined and everyone works on an equal footing.
The company aims to create an organization in which each member works autonomously under a set of rules in order to continue to innovate without losing the sense of speed even if the number of members grows to several million in the future. The president is also a member of the team, and all team members work together as equals, based on trust and respect.
- Global Aspects
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- This company is currently using Ruby on Rails for the back-end and TypeScrypt React and Redux for the front-end. The company has been working with UX designers and UI designers to implement a UI that is easy for users to use, and team members feel that they have been able to achieve a better UI compared to other services. As a result, the amount of front-end code and back-end APIs are increasing, and performance is also being demanded. The team is constantly refactoring the code, but there are still some old codes like annual rings, so the company are looking for engineers who can work on them together.
・Front-end improvement and refactoring
・Assistance in defining requirements and proposals based on understanding of business requirements
◼️Medium- to long-term expected tasks
・Technical guidance for other engineers
・Leading a team as a project leader
Features: You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks from application development to infrastructure operation. If you wish, you can also play a role in leading the team while communicating directly with the head of each department and PdM to take ownership and improve the service.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・Experience developing SPA applications using React/Typescript, etc.
・Experience communicating with business and designer members to discuss specifications
・Ability to write test code
- Japanese Level
・Experience managing a team of engineers
・Experience in development and operation using containers
・Experience in backend development using Ruby on Rails, etc.
・Experience in UI/UX design for web applications
・Experience in front-end unit test development using Jest etc.
- Ideal candidate
- ・Someone highly ambitious and motivated to improve their technical skills
・Someone who is interested in new technology and has a strong sense of intellectual curiosity
・Someone who can tackle things with tenacity
・Someone who can identify service and technology issues and work to solve them on their own
・Someone who is interested in design
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Temporary remote work (During Covid-19)