- About the company
- Interactive videos are a new form of media being used by big brands, and these interactive videos give viewers the ability to interact with the video content itself through a variety of tools. Founded in 2015, this startup develops and deploys Japan's first interactive video editing platform as SaaS.
Interactive videos are different from conventional videos in that they add tap/click actions to the video, allowing for a new type of video expression. By realizing a new viewing experience called "touchable video," it is possible to complete the entire process from attracting interest to obtaining purchase behavior data through the video.
The company's innovative and easy-to-use platform allows anyone to easily create rich interactive videos with no code.
The need for interactive video is growing every year, and in the last year, the company produced over 4,000 interactive videos. The company experienced growth of more than 300% over the year before last.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has a startup atmosphere which engineers may appreciate.
There is no dress code and employees can wear casual clothing in the office. Engineers can work freely and independently.
- Other details
- At this company, team members don't divide their work into front-end only or server-side only; rather, development is based on each function.
The company is looking for people who believe in the infinite possibilities of interactive video and who want to open up the future as engineers.
Your responsibilities will include:
・Development of functions to meet customer requirements
・Development of new functions for the company's interactive video-creating platform
・Update, maintenance, and operation of existing functions
・Linkage with other companies' advertising systems (ad networks)
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Japanese Level
・Experience developing with Node.js
・Experience developing with Riot (React is also acceptable)
・Good communication skills
・Experience with the requirements definition process
・A university degree in information systems or equivalent expertise
- Ideal candidate
- ・Someone who wants to develop their own products
・Someone who feels the potential of interactive video
・Someone who wants to build a career as an engineer in a startup
・Someone who likes making things
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work