- About the company
- Winning one of the best app awards in Japan, this company is a fast-growing startup that runs an innovative service where users can get personalized nutrition advice from nutritionists. Users can input their dietary intake and the app will show the calorie count, as well as deficiencies or overconsumption of 17 essential nutrients. Users can also receive professional nutritionist advice on how to improve their eating habits. The company's aim is to improve societal fitness and health.
Some features of the app:
・Auto searches more than 100,000 different menus
・Shows calories and nutritional information in a very clear way
・Provides daily nutritionist advice
~The company's app is ranked one of the most popular apps both in App Store and Google Play~
Used by all genders and age groups, the number of users has reached more than 4.8 million people, and the app is ranked as one of the top healthcare apps in Japan. The company has also launched the app in Canada and the US.
The company has plans to expand its business to the medical field.
~Fast growing company with great retention rate thanks to a great corporate culture and work-life balance~
The company has been growing steadily every year. Despite such rapid growth, only one person has left the company in the past two years.
This company's parent company is large and stable. Thus, you will be able to enjoy the dynamic nature of a fast-growing startup without concerns for stability.
The company has a flex-time system and there are many employees with small children. The company has a great understanding of work-life balance. You can also do remote work.
- Corporate Culture
- ~A group of experts in the field of nutrition and IT engineering~
The company saw the need for a way to help people understand and improve their lifestyle through food. They are passionate about health and nutrition and want to provide a platform that is unique and has the functionality to make a healthy lifestyle cool and fun.
~Strongly sharing the mission of solving social health issues through the app~
As there are many who don't understand the pros and cons of a healthy and unhealthy diet, they are actively searching for a way to make it understandable and enjoyable to help in solving current societal health issues.
~A spirit that welcomes diversity~
The company welcomes diversity and is open to learning new techniques and ideas that are used and implemented globally. They want to expand the team with a global mindset to better understand the differing needs of their consumers.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Foreign employees already employed
- International sales
- PR Aspects
- Even though the company is backed by a larger corporation, they still have the venture spirit and are always looking to innovate and expand their current design. They want people with the same or a similar outlook on their products.
- As an infrastructure, the candidate's responsibilities will include general infrastructure operations (development, improvement, construction, and operation).
The number of users is increasing exponentially, especially for the "diet management application," a healthcare service provided for the domestic market. The company is looking for an infrastructure engineer to further accelerate the expansion of the organization and business with the help of engineering. With the rapid growth of their services, they need to maintain an infrastructure configuration that can withstand the service load and provide stable services in the future. Therefore, the company is in need of an infrastructure engineer to lead the modernization of the infrastructure necessary to eliminate technical debt and expand our business.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in Linux-based OS server management and operation (3+ years)
- Experience in designing, building, and operating infrastructure using AWS (3+ years)
-Basic knowledge of network technologies (HTTP, TCP/IP, TLS, etc.)
-Experience implementing Infrastructure as Code
-Experience managing source code using git
-Experience in observability
-Experience in team development
- Japanese Level
-Knowledge and experience with SRE
-Knowledge and experience with container technologies such as Docker
-Knowledge and experience in backend and frontend development
-Experience in designing, building, and operating a LAMP environment
-Experience in operating high-traffic services
-Knowledge and experience in CI/CD
-Knowledge of RDBMS, design, and construction experience
-Knowledge and experience with IaaS other than AWS, such as GCP
-Communication skills to work with stakeholders in product development
-Experience in project management and team leadership
- Ideal candidate
- -Those who are interested in the theme of "food" and "health".
-Those who want to gain experience in a growing market.
-Want to acquire new knowledge as an engineer
-People who like to improve.
The company values practical knowledge acquired through development and operation experience and the ability to work with a team to solve problems. If the candidate has experience in several infrastructure environments, they would be happy to talk with you first, even if the above skill requirements are not met!
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- The core time is from 10:00～
You can work from home 3~4 times a week. *In the time of COVID-19, you can do full remote work
✔︎ Environment where you can challenge yourself
✔︎ An environment where you can lead your own development with a great deal of discretion, from technology selection to architecture design, etc.
✔︎ Discretionary service development
✔︎ We have a lot of members who joined our company because they felt "I was only entrusted with outsourcing management and could not do practical development" or "There are few opportunities to grow as an engineer", but now they are in charge of all processes of service development.
✔︎ An organization that learns and grows together
We not only modernize our technology but also hold regular in-house study sessions! In addition to inviting outside lecturers for training sessions, we also actively share our own initiatives in study sessions and publish them on our blog.
✔︎ Manufacturing from the user's point of view and social contribution
We have a culture in which members who are interested in "food" and "health" and who want users to become healthy through eating gather together and work together to create a good service.
- Remote Work