- About the company
- This company is a university-launched venture company centered around the results of their research and development work on human indoor positioning technology.
The company is working on the commercialization of a human flow space analysis platform. This platform is a system that can measure the position of people indoors using a laser positioning scanner (LiDAR), and is able to grasp the flow of an unspecified large number of people in a large space. Their unique sensing technology gives "eyes" and "intelligence" to the space, realizing advanced spatial understanding and spatial control.
Using this system, it is possible to analyze consumer behavior and visualize and predict congestion in large commercial facilities. In collaboration with major real estate companies. they have started a demonstration experiment to predict congestion and analyze consumer behavior in real time from pedestrian trajectories in a large complex facility operated by the company. Since this system grasps the flow of people based on data from sensors installed at various locations in the facility, it is possible to analyze crowded conditions in food courts and other facilities without obtaining personal information.
- The company's primary technology research focuses on analyzing data related to people and objects in large-scale facilities and spaces, and finding useful data to generate a "digital twin." "Digital twin" refers to converting places, things, and people that exist in the real world into digital data, and then building a 3D world in cyberspace that does not differ from reality.
You will be in charge of analyzing data acquired from LiDAR (a laser positioning scanner) and cameras.
The company has already started PoC (Proof of Concept) experiments with major commercial facilities and telecommunication carriers, and is currently working on refining the technology and creating solutions to build a digital twin platform.
ROS, C++, C#, Unity
Apache, Python, MySQL, AWS
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・Experience coding in C++ or python
・Experience training, evaluating, and implementing deep learning models
・Experience implementing classifications and detections for LiDAR point clouds or images
- Japanese Level
・Experience releasing deep learning models as real-world services
・Experience implementing the latest papers in machine learning
・Experience handling LiDAR point clouds and radar data
・Experience with 3D registration in point clouds
・Experience handling sensor fusion and bundle adjustment
・Knowledge and experience with multi-view stereo and photogrammetry
・Knowledge of basic 3D geometry
・Experience handling drawing data
・Knowledge and experience in surveying
・Proficiency in English at a level that allows for technical discussions
- Ideal candidate
- ・Someone who is mathematically inclined
・Someone who is ready and passionate to commit to the start-up phase of a company.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Temporary remote work (During Covid-19)