- About the company
- This company was established in September 2017 as the Japanese subsidiary of a global company that now operates the world's leading virtual currency exchange with offices in more than 10 countries (China, USA, Europe, Korea, etc.).
In March 2020, the company was registered with the Financial Services Agency as a crypto asset exchange operator in Japan, and launched its services in August of the same year.
In the spirit of "customer protection, safety and security first," the company aims to inherit the know-how it has acquired in various countries, solve the problems facing society, and open up a prosperous future.
- Corporate Culture
- The company values its startup culture. They have a corporate culture that says, "Those who want to work on services and tasks should do so without being bound by organizational frameworks," and their environment allows for challenges. If there is a need or an issue, team members can work on it proactively without being bound by the framework of the existing organization.
The company places importance on team-building and communication. The team members believe that when each person's thoughts and feelings are directed toward the same vector, they can exert great power and respond to market changes and customer expectations with speed.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- As a full stack engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and operation of the company's virtual currency exchange systems.
No blockchain experience necessary! This company is looking for people who want to challenge themselves in a new industry.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・3+ years of work experience
・Basic English (English usage ratio: approx. 10%)
・Business level Japanese
・Vocational school graduate
・Current visa permission to work in Japan
▼Applicants must have at least 2 years of work experience/knowledge or equivalent in the following areas:
・Experience in front-end and back-end development of web services
・Experience in Java web application (Spring) design and development
・Operation and maintenance of web applications in Linux environment
- Japanese Level
・Mandarin Chinese skills
・Experience with MySQL or Oracle database
・Experience operating AWS, Google Cloud or Alibaba Cloud
・Experience building large scale microservices (Spring Cloud, etc.)
・Experience with Agile/Scrum development
Experience in development and operation of financial systems and trading systems
Knowledge of blockchain
Knowledge of web security
- Type of people (Personality)
- Mid-career level of experience
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Other special holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits