- About the company
- This company started its business in 2007 as a venture from Iwate University, and now proposes various applications of image recognition and image processing technology—centered on its unique image sharpening technology—to meet customer needs (e.g. in-vehicle cameras, security cameras, fire and smoke detection for use in the crime prevention and security fields, etc.). In addition to image processing technology, the company is also involved in the development of image recognition technology that integrates artificial intelligence (deep learning). The company is working on new generation solutions that can be applied to a wide range of industrial fields such as automatic driving, medical diagnosis, and biological detection. The company is considering going public in the near future and is growing rapidly, including the development of overseas offices.
In May 2018, a team of engineers from the company's Vietnam office won second place among about 2,200 teams for their photo analysis technology in the international AI competition "iMaterialist" held with partners such as Google in the US.
- Corporate Culture
- Organizational structure: There are 39 employees in the entire group company, with 11 developers in Japan and 15 developers in Vietnam. There are no separate departments, and teams are formed for each project. The average age of the company's engineers is around 30 years old, so there are many young engineers.
Work style: Employees have two days off per week and only about 5 hours of overtime per month, so you can work with a good work-life balance. Almost all employees go home on time, and the company culture is very comfortable to work in.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Joint company/office overseas
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that is looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
The company would like to ask you to manage the overall project and development work. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that has been in business for over 20 years. You will be in charge of upstream processes related to development, such as negotiations with business partners, meetings, negotiations, and requirements definition. In addition, as the specialized development team is based in Vietnam, you will be responsible for coordination and meetings with Vietnamese developers, as well as English and Japanese translations of specifications.
▼Strengths of the company
(1) The company provides academic-level cutting-edge technologies in image processing, image recognition, and artificial intelligence that are fully tailored to meet the challenges of its customers.
(2) The company's technology can be applied to a wide range of industrial fields such as factories, medicine, and automobiles.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・Bachelor's degree or higher
・Advanced English (You will be responsible for communicating with developers at the Vietnamese subsidiary and reading/translating English specifications.)
▼Required work experience
・Experience in project management, man-hour management, and outsourcing management at a software development company
・Experience as a system engineer with the following programming skills：
Development of embedded systems (ARM, FPGA, GPU) / Development of image processing systems / Development of artificial intelligence application systems / Linux server construction, network design, etc.
- Japanese Level
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Other special holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Special Housing Allowance
- Moving to Iwate: If you live in the Tokyo area or used to work in Tokyo, you may be able to receive support for moving to Iwate (up to 1 million yen).