- About the company
- The company is combining radar satellite technology with deep learning and image processing with the aim of providing solutions for a wide range of clients including civil engineering firms, energy companies, and insurance and finance companies. The company's radar satellite technology allows satellites to capture high-quality images even in dark or cloudy conditions, providing a useful tool for urban development. Possible applications for this technology include analyzing the extent of damage from natural disasters, thereby allowing rescue teams to help people affected by these disasters quickly. Other applications include allowing construction companies to check the feasibility and progress of their construction plans based on satellite data.
The company launched their first satellite in 2020, with plans to launch an additional 5 satellites by the end of 2022.
- Corporate Culture
- ・Mission: Synthetic Data for Perspective on Sustainable Development
・Vision: Efficient, accountable and resilient world
-Solution services with satellite data
-Development and operation of small SAR satellites
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- PR Aspects
- -The company is planning to work with a wide range of international clients.
-The company is working with cutting edge technology that is expected to be in high demand (particularly in the Southeast Asian region).
-All employees can communicate in English with no troubles.
- Other details
- No dress code
- Visa support
- The company launched its first small satellite in 2020 and will launch 5 additional satellites by the end of 2022. It is a challenging time for the company, but the company's team of engineers has been working hard to make the project a success.
The company develops an industry-specific SaaS model service that utilizes satellite data. Combining new geospatial and terrestrial data through data science, the company aims to support data-driven decision-making, business growth, and risk management.
As a product manager, you will be responsible for drawing a comprehensive product roadmap from different angles. More specifically, your duties will include:
-Leading and developing quality solution products by working with engineers, sales teams, and internal stakeholders
-Leading and making strategic decisions about your product's future
-Researching, planning and strategizing for one or more of the company's SaaS products.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in starting business, services, solutions, or products
-Experience in the development of B2B IT solution services or SaaS service
-Sales or customer-facing experience
-Ability to work with internal stakeholders beyond the team
-Business level in English
- Japanese Level
-Degrees in Mathematics or Science
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）