- About the company
- This tech company provides cutting-edge real-time recommendation technology and services based on artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data processing technology.
The difference between this company and other competitors is that they were established in 1998 as the first company in Japan specializing in recommendation technology, and they are still the leading company in the SaaS-market, boasting the No.1 share in the industry (Fuji Chimera Research Institute, Inc. published "Software Business New Market 2020 Edition", in which the company won 40% of the market share as the No.1 SaaS-type tool).
The company has many team members from different countries, and the CEO is from the United States. As a leading company in its field and one of the first to begin this service, it also has a child company in the Netherlands, and an engineering team based in Germany. There is constant communication with the global team to exchange the most updated information.
The company was listed on TSE Mothers in 2016. Following the Osaka headquarters and Tokyo office, they established a subsidiary in Hong Kong in 2018 to serve as a base for overseas expansion and to develop new businesses.
- Corporate Culture
- ・ Good work-life balance. The rate of paid time off for employees is very high.
・ Diversity： They have many foreign employees, including an American CEO, and 20% of their engineers are foreign nationals.
・ Latest Technologies： This is an environment where you can improve your skills while being exposed to the latest technology.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- ・ Overseas Expansion
・ No.1 market share ratio
・ Listed company in Mothers
- This company is the leading provider of real-time recommendation solutions in Japan. They've spent years delivering state-of-the-art, individually targeted product and content recommendations, served on Japan's most significant internet destinations. They're helping their clients build the online experiences their customers love.
They are looking for a passionate and talented AWS cloud platform engineer to work in their engineering team. You will have a chance to get exposure to real-world real-time heavy traffic, high data volume backend recommendation platforms across a variety of industries.
Your responsibilities will be to stay current on leading-edge technologies, tools, and frameworks. You will apply cloud infrastructure design and operations skills to solving real-time optimization problems in different industries. You will work with data scientists to complement them with your cloud infrastructure engineering expertise and take a leading role in designing and developing infrastructures for the new cloud service offerings.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Programming Languages-Data base related
・Passion for analytics and problem solving
・Love for building things and comfortable working with modern cloud infrastructure tools and writing code
・Passion for learning (new problem domains, algorithms, tools, etc.)
・Fluency in building AWS or GCP infrastructures
・Experience automating infrastructure and software deployment, monitoring and configuration, management and maintenance of the automation infrastructure and code
・Significant experience in developing cloud infrastructures at an Internet scale
・Bachelor's degree in computer science or related science field
・3+ years of relevant work experience in building backends or related areas
- Japanese Level
・Experience with performance-sensitive (low latency, highly scalable) services
・Advanced experience in implementation of modern infrastructure as a code tooling Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation
・Extensive experience with containerized and serverless technologies, API integration, microservices, DevOps, scripting, and program languages
・Expertise in security, including key management and encryption
・Build automation for application deployment and orchestration against VMs, containers, Kubernetes, and serverless
・AWS Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer, or Developer certification
・Understanding of modern machine learning techniques and their mathematical underpinnings
・Fluency in Japanese is a plus
- Ideal candidate
- Those who are interested in developing recommendation systems in a pioneering company
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- * Discretionary labor system
* Basic salary + job salary
* Annual salary is divided by 12 and 1/12 is paid every month.
* Preferential treatment in consideration of experience and ability.
* Overtime wages equivalent to 45 hours a month will be paid as job salary.
* Over 45 hours a month will be paid separately upon prior application and approval of the boss.
- Remote Work