- About the company
- This company's mission is to connect digital technology to a better future by designing it into a great experience that everyone involved feels comfortable with.
To this end, they have focused on the importance of "design" and are dedicated to creating designs to the last detail so that they fit into people's lives and actions, and make the experience so natural that it sometimes goes unnoticed.
Specifically, they have been providing comprehensive services from UX design to development and implementation for new service launches, DX strategy for existing services, apps, IoT tools, etc. They work closely with clients to build brand experiences that create better communication with users and provide consistent support as a partner for building operations, operational management, content creation, data analysis, and improvement proposals to continuously create value.
- Corporate Culture
- They already have foreign members in the company, and by collaborating with teams based overseas, the members are able to loosely share each other's culture, ideas and values. They believe that by recognizing the diversity of values, respecting each other, and deeply empathizing with each other, they are able to provide designs for all kinds of users.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- They have been working together and running business with local members overseas to contribute to the development of global markets where "design" for digital services is needed by utilizing each other's strengths with local branches and partner companies in Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh and so on.
- Other details
- English lesson for Japanese employees
- Visa support
- Regular corporate event (once every month or more)
- As a senior web front-end engineer, you will be responsible for the development of new services for clients. In many cases, the development team receives project requests when the requirements from clients have not yet been finalized. Therefore, you will need to clarify the technical feasibility of the specific solutions the team has considered through repeated meetings with the clients and develop the services.
You will be also responsible for upstream processes, such as selecting the most appropriate technology for the service and its design, defining requirements, estimating man-hours, and preparing estimates.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in modern front-end web development and environment building.
-Experience with large-scale CSS design.
-Experience developing with SCSS.
-Experience developing based on UI design.
-Skills in understanding technical design.
-Experience with code reviews.
- Japanese Level
-Advanced Japanese skills for reading and writing design documents and communicating with designers and project managers.
-Native level Vietnamese or Bengali.
-Basic knowledge of back-end development.
-Knowledge and understanding of APIs.
-Understanding of business.
-Ability to negotiate with customers.
-Experience in designing Swagger, Open API, etc.
-Experience in designing REST, GraphQL, etc.
-Experience in designing delivery infrastructure and content management infrastructure.
-Experience in CDN, CMS design.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Other special holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Conference/event participation support
- Family Allowances
- Language learning support
- Remote Work