- About the company
- This company is an educational institute with 2 decades in the industry. They have established themselves as an institution that brings in a global business perspective to local and foreign students.
They have grown to become a leading business school to help professionals expand their repertoires and skills for the next stage in their careers.
The institute has developed a strong network and partnerships with large corporations to ensure high quality of education and graduates. Their goal is to extend their reach all over Asia and eventually become the #1 institute for professionals who seek to further their knowledge and abilities in an ever changing industry.
- Corporate Culture
- - The institute prides themselves on their professionalism and ensures that their staff and students follow.
- They are very global and offer great insights on all related business.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- - With offices and campuses around Asia, the institute has a good grasp of global trends and has a foothold in the Asian market.
- 95% of their students are foreigners.
- The company works with professionals from all over the world.
- The company is looking for an experienced marketing professional specializing in content and digital marketing in the business to client sector. You will join a new team to launch the company's business micro learning online platform in overseas markets.
You will support the marketing and strategy team to develop and execute marketing strategies and processes ensuring the global success of this online platform. You will be directly involved in all aspects of the marketing and strategy operations and be expected to have a hands-on approach as well.
This role requires coordination with many stakeholders, both internally between teams and departments, and externally with various vendors and collaborators. The team has a dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit, in which you will be expected to proactively, flexibly, and independently work beyond set responsibilities in order to meet business goals.
You will contribute to increasing the awareness and reputation of the company on a global scale and focusing primarily on this online platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
・Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
・Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
・Collaborate with product development and content teams to produce high-quality content
・Edit, proofread, improve and deliver engaging content on a regular basis
・Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
・Share content through various internal and external channels, ensuring a strong web presence
Successful candidates are self-motivated but communicative with teammates, organized, and eager to both apply their skills and develop new ones. You will hold a key creative role in a small team, so your performance will need to be reliable and adaptable. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative-minded individual to develop their skills and engage audiences with content that will inspire positive change in society.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・Native English or equivalent (written and spoken)
・Excellent communication skills
・Experience with web data and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
・JLPT N3 or equivalent or above
・3+ years of professional experience as a marketing professional
・Flexibility and professionalism to create quality content and foster strong relationships with team members, colleagues, and outside contacts
・Strong time/project management skills
- Japanese Level
・Experience with marketing automation tools
・Experience in digital marketing techniques and practices
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・Flexibility and creativity; ability to come up with innovative alternatives if faced with problems/difficult choices
・Eager to share your own ideas and learn from the team
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year in July
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Your team will consist of around 10 members.