- About the company
- This company is an educational institute with 2 decades in the industry. They have established themselves as an institution that brings in a global business perspective to local and foreign students.
They have grown to become a leading business school to help professionals expand their repertoires and skills for the next stage in their careers.
The institute has developed a strong network and partnerships with large corporations to ensure high quality of education and graduates. Their goal is to extend their reach all over Asia and eventually become the #1 institute for professionals who seek to further their knowledge and abilities in an ever changing industry.
- Corporate Culture
- - The institute prides themselves on their professionalism and ensures that their staff and students follow.
- They are very global and offer great insights on all related business.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- - With offices and campuses around Asia, the institute has a good grasp of global trends and has a foothold in the Asian market.
- 95% of their students are foreigners.
- The company works with professionals from all over the world.
- As a Customer Success Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
・Plan and create support materials to assist sales members to meet new acquisition goals
・Interact directly with existing clients to meet expectations
・Facilitate registration processes, product implementation, onboarding training, and ongoing account review
・Assist with the renewal process for renewal targets
・Manage outreach to customers for product feedback requests and internal escalations to product development teams
・Be the voice of the customer as you partner with engineering, marketing, and sales to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
・Make clear both qualitative and quantitative facts about customer usage and needs to better grow product globally
Your team will consist of about 10 members.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated but communicative with teammates, organized, and eager to both apply their skills and develop new ones. You will hold a key creative role in a small team, so your performance will need to be reliable and adaptable. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative-minded individual to develop their skills and engage audiences with content that will inspire positive change in society.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・3+ years of experience in customer success working with a team focused on maximizing LTV to drive customer success in a subscription-based business.
・Experience managing and delivering multiple projects at the same time.
・Native or near-native English ability with strong writing skills.
・Intermediate Japanese ability both written and spoken (JLPT N3 or above preferred).
・Flexibility and professionalism to foster strong relationships with team members, colleagues, and outside contacts.
・Strong time/project management skills.
・Excellent communication skills.
・Experience working independently and proactively in a dynamic environment.
- Japanese Level
・Experience working at a Japanese company and with Japanese staff a plus.
- Ideal candidate
- ・Flexibility and creativity; ability to come up with innovative alternatives if faced with problems/difficult choices
・Eager to share your own ideas and learn from the team
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work