- About the company
- Since its establishment by radiologists in 2000, this company has been providing diagnostic imaging services by radiologists, as well as the necessary information systems for those services.
Since welcoming former Google Cloud Japan representative Shinichi Abe as President in 2020, the company has been actively recruiting IT personnel and is now entering its second founding phase.
Up until now, the company has been providing SaaS products to realize a specific task called "remote diagnostic imaging."
There are two major focuses for the product in the future:
1. To expand the functionality of SaaS REC so that it can be used in more departments and use cases.
2. To establish a SaaS platform to give concrete form to the company's new mission, which was renewed last year.
There are a wide variety of sensors that can capture the state of the body, including CT and MRI machines, and this area is expanding more and more with consumer devices such as the Apple Watch and Garmin.
This company collects the various signals that our bodies are giving off, accurately and quickly, and share them with the right people so that we can reap the benefits.
The company aims to create an environment that realizes the ideal medical care for patients and the work style and lifestyle of the future.
- The company is looking for an engineer to do backend development. In addition to normal coding, the scope will also include developing the data model and API specifications that should be in place for the backend.
Web Server Side: Go
Web Front End: Angular, TypeScript, Vue.js
Database: Cloud Datastore, Firestore
Infrastructure: GCP (GAE, Cloud Storage, BigQuery, Cloud Function, GKE, PubSub)
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Web backend development experience using one of the following languages(regardless of development language)
- Japanese Level
Experience with cloud services such as GCP/AWS
Experience with Go programming language development
Understanding of architecture
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work