- About the company
- Since its establishment by radiologists in 2000, this company has been providing diagnostic imaging services by radiologists, as well as the necessary information systems for those services.
Since welcoming former Google Cloud Japan representative Shinichi Abe as President in 2020, the company has been actively recruiting IT personnel and is now entering its second founding phase.
Up until now, the company has been providing SaaS products to realize a specific task called "remote diagnostic imaging."
There are two major focuses for the product in the future:
1. To expand the functionality of SaaS REC so that it can be used in more departments and use cases.
2. To establish a SaaS platform to give concrete form to the company's new mission, which was renewed last year.
There are a wide variety of sensors that can capture the state of the body, including CT and MRI machines, and this area is expanding more and more with consumer devices such as the Apple Watch and Garmin.
This company collects the various signals that our bodies are giving off, accurately and quickly, and share them with the right people so that we can reap the benefits.
The company aims to create an environment that realizes the ideal medical care for patients and the work style and lifestyle of the future.
- As a front-end engineer, you will be responsible for front-end development. You will design and implement excellent UI/UX.
Web Server Side: Go
Web Front End: Angular, TypeScript, Vue.js
Database: Cloud Datastore, Firestore
Infrastructure: GCP (GAE, Cloud Storage, BigQuery, Cloud Function, GKE, PubSub)
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
2+ years of experience developing web applications as a front-end engineer
Deep knowledge and work experience with HTML/CSS.
- Japanese Level
Ability to design appropriate components based on understanding of Angular
Knowledge of accessibility and usability
Knowledge of security
Experience in agile development
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）