- About the company
- This company is an educational institute with 2 decades in the industry. They have established themselves as an institution that brings in a global business perspective to local and foreign students.
They have grown to become a leading business school to help professionals expand their repertoires and skills for the next stage in their careers.
The institute has developed a strong network and partnerships with large corporations to ensure high quality of education and graduates. Their goal is to extend their reach all over Asia and eventually become the #1 institute for professionals who seek to further their knowledge and abilities in an ever changing industry.
- Corporate Culture
- - The institute prides themselves on their professionalism and ensures that their staff and students follow.
- They are very global and offer great insights on all related business.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- - With offices and campuses around Asia, the institute has a good grasp of global trends and has a foothold in the Asian market.
- 95% of their students are foreigners.
- The company works with professionals from all over the world.
- The company is looking for an experienced UI/UX designer with native English ability and business level Japanese (at least conversational level). You will join a team that creates the software platform for a business micro-learning service for learners worldwide.
They are looking for UI/UX designer who can bridge the gap between Japan and the world, as well as provide a particularly great experience for their international users.
-User interface writing
-Experience design support
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Native English speaker, experience or willingness to do UX writing in English.
-Advanced level Japanese (JLPT N3 level).
-3+ years of experience in UI/UX design of one of web or mobile products.
-Experience working independently and proactively in a dynamic environment.
-Experience managing and delivering multiple projects at the same time.
-Ability to work with common design tools such as Figma, Miro etc.
- Japanese Level
-Experience with working with agile software development.
-Experience working with global products.
- Ideal candidate
- -Those who can think logically and work honestly and humbly.
-People who can communicate well with other team members and departments, and can adjust to changes
-Those who are proactive
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year (March, July)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -Special leave: Marriage leave, condolence leave, disaster leave, childbirth / childcare leave, sabbatical leave.
-Retirement allowance system (retirement age: 60 years old).
-Stock holding system.
The company also offers professional development support systems including support for attending Management School, support for a short-term overseas study abroad, and self-development support.
- Remote Work