- About the company
- This company provides a food service DX platform that combines AI, Fintech, and IoT to enable centralized management of store data in the cloud, centered on mobile ordering and self-checkout. The company's service is a cloud-based store solution that addresses the three major challenges of the restaurant industry—labor shortage, inbound response, and midday meal response—through automation, multilingual support, mobile ordering, and self-checkout. Since its founding in 2009, the company has been a pioneer in the development of mobile ordering systems and has provided services with groundbreaking features such as "one-time QR codes" and "mobile ordering with post-payment self-checkout". The company has the technological capability to handle restaurant orders that tend to be complicated, such as the distribution of alcohol for cocktails and toppings for dishes.
In March 2021, the company raised 550 million yen in funding, which the company plans to use to further develop its services and position itself as a "food service DX platform". The company is also planning to renew its services in the future, so you will be able to work on the "foundation" of services that link up with well-known major SNS and cashless payment services, as well as product development that incorporates cutting-edge technologies such as AI and 5G. The company is also working on unannounced projects with some of the world's leading tech companies such as GAFA.
Currently, mobile ordering is spreading in the US and China ahead of Japan. It is expected to spread rapidly in Japan in the future, and the market is expected to grow further. The company's food service DX platform is ideal for DX and OMO because it allows integrated management of ordering and payment services for offline stores and various online channels, including mobile ordering, self-checkout, and mobile POS, in the cloud. The company's services have been attracting a rapid increase in inquiries due to the need for contactless needs in the COVID pandemic and the need to strengthen online channels such as takeout, delivery, and e-commerce.
- Corporate Culture
- ・This is an environment where you can work on cutting-edge projects with speed and a high degree of freedom at your own discretion. In addition, regardless of your history with the company, you will be entrusted with tasks and positions of responsibility depending on your wishes and abilities.
・Close proximity to the management team, and an environment where you can easily talk to the CEO.
・Many employees have extensive experience in the restaurant industry.
・Remote work and flextime have been introduced.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- ・Pioneer in the mobile ordering industry.
・Provide a food service DX platform that links the latest technologies in AI/Fintech/IoT.
・In-house service (full cloud)
- Other details
- As the project manager of the food service DX platform, you will be responsible for all management tasks, including internal coordination. Your responsibilities will include:
・Managing the progress of the product and negotiate internally
・Negotiating with clients regarding requests and functions
➤This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, and at a company that has been in business for many years.
You will be responsible for connecting analog and digital, and will be able to feel the dynamic expansion of the work.
You will be able to be involved in the development of the company's services, which are continuously growing.
You will be able to participate in the IPO phase of the company.
You will be able to grow together with the company by participating in large projects with many major companies.
Although this is a BtoB service, you can experience the service as a user in a restaurant, which can be utilized in development.
You can contribute to society by providing value-added services to restaurants that are affected by the COVID pandemic.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only