- About the company
- This company operates a Fintech×SaaS product for instant salary payment, allowing people to receive their salary immediately for their work without waiting for pay day. The service enables companies to pay students and foreign employees on the same day, providing a flexible transfer of money that is not based on a monthly salary. Since there is no need to issue a credit card or go through a membership screening process, even those who do not have a credit card can use their own salary for this service. The service is also highly beneficial to companies, as it not only increases the number of job applications by providing an immediate payment system, but also reduces the short-term turnover rate by visualizing salaries.
In July 2019, the company raised 700 million yen in funding from three companies: a major domestic advertising agency, a major domestic company that operates SNS, and a major fund. The company has now raised a total of more than 1.5 billion yen in funding. In the future, the company aims to develop its business in such a way as to promote sound asset formation and consumption activities not only for the younger generation but for all generations.
The company has been in business for 4 years, but they have already completed the 0→1 phase and are going through the 1→100 phase. 700 companies have already adopted their system, the number of users has surpassed 140,000, and major companies are introducing our system.
- Corporate Culture
- ・ As a young company with an average age of 28, you can take on management challenges based on merit regardless of your age.
・ A very flat corporate culture where people can speak freely and respect each other's opinions.
- ➤ Recruitment Background
In December 2020, the company restarted with a new management structure.
They are planning a major update of their product so that they can provide more value to their users. Their main focus is on their salary prepayment service. As both the company and its product are undergoing major changes, the company needs someone who can lead the development organization technically, so that the company can continue to provide a stable service.
They are looking for a lead engineer who can take charge of development and grow the product together with the team.
➤ Job Description
・Formulate a development roadmap in line with the business strategy
・Define and develop requirements for new functions/services
・Modify and maintain the existing service
➤ Languages and development environment
Language: Python, TypeScript
Frameworks: Django, Angular
Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront, Route53, Lambda, etc.)
Communication tools: Slack, notion
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・Experience with TypeScript and Python development
・Experience with requirements definition and software architecture design
・Experience developing in a team environment
・Experience with code and design review
- Japanese Level
・Experience as a lead engineer
・Experience in SaaS or financial domain development
・Experience developing in other languages such as PHP, Ruby, Perl, etc.
・Experience with test-driven development
・Experience in managing a development team or equivalent
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work