- About the company
- The company’s founder was a contemporary artist who wanted to use technology to resolve the lack of infrastructure in the field of art. Since times are changing and the way the society approaches everything is evolving, the people behind this company wanted to find a way to keep art alive and support artists through innovative tech. The company is committed to introducing blockchain technologies and creating an innovative platform to buy and sell art, while protecting the earning capabilities of passionate artists.
The company, located in the heart of Tokyo, is very proud of their unique platform’s main feature: traceability. Art is very important in our society. The ability to create and appreciate art is what makes us human. The CEO, who grew up in the U.S. and a contemporary artist himself, has a mission and vision to protect art and culture by making sure that artists are being financially protected through their company’s platform. To make everything a reality, he obtained patents in Japan and the U.S. and started the company while he was in graduate school studying informatics. With the help of blockchain technology and the utilization of the company’s platform, whenever an artist’s art gets resold, he/she will always get a portion of profit out of it.
The company's future plan is to expand their platform with blockchain network overseas.
- Corporate Culture
- The company requires each member to have strong passion and interest in arts and block chain. Their whole mission and vision revolves around integrating the two aspects and it is very important that people who join their team share this value as well. Most employees can speak English and the company already has around 5 foreign employees. The organizational style is flat and the company has a very flexible work environment. The company utilizes a flex time system and their employees are allowed remote work options as well. The team members are also always introduced to new technology and updated trends so people who are interested to be in the loop when it comes to innovations will have a lot of opportunities for exposure.
- Global Aspects
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The CEO have obtained patents used in their platforms. The company recently raised 300 million yen for funding
- Other details
- No dress code
- Visa support
- Blockchain technology is still developing, and the technology constantly evolves at a very fast pace.
This company is looking for a QA manager who can manage the QA processes of the company's products. Your responsibilities will range from coordinating with teams and organizing documents to feature or system releases for expanding the company's art blockchain network platform.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Ability to manage QA processes of products from coordinating with teams and organizing documents to feature or system releases.
-Experience in developing or assuring quality of product front-end.
-Ability to review product documents such as requirement definitions, design documents, specifications, test cases, etc. to understand, inspect, and upgrade products.
-Ability to identify and analyze bugs and issues for effective reporting and resolution.
-Good communication skills, voluntary and positive.
- Japanese Level
-Ability to create and manage timeline for the production release.
-Experience in developing or assuring the quality of product backend.
-Ability to run and maintain automated test cases for web apps or APIs.
-Experience in using Continuous Integration and Continuous Development tools, like CircleCI.
-Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
-Coding experience in building web- or mobile-based apps.
-Experience in bash or other CLI scripting.
-Curiosity and passion about learning new technologies is a definite plus.
-Ability to communicate in Japanese.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）