- About the company
- The company’s founder was a contemporary artist who wanted to use technology to resolve the lack of infrastructure in the field of art. Since times are changing and the way the society approaches everything is evolving, the people behind this company wanted to find a way to keep art alive and support artists through innovative tech. The company is committed to introducing blockchain technologies and creating an innovative platform to buy and sell art, while protecting the earning capabilities of passionate artists.
The company, located in the heart of Tokyo, is very proud of their unique platform’s main feature: traceability. Art is very important in our society. The ability to create and appreciate art is what makes us human. The CEO, who grew up in the U.S. and a contemporary artist himself, has a mission and vision to protect art and culture by making sure that artists are being financially protected through their company’s platform. To make everything a reality, he obtained patents in Japan and the U.S. and started the company while he was in graduate school studying informatics. With the help of blockchain technology and the utilization of the company’s platform, whenever an artist’s art gets resold, he/she will always get a portion of profit out of it.
The company's future plan is to expand their platform with blockchain network overseas.
- Corporate Culture
- The company requires each member to have strong passion and interest in arts and block chain. Their whole mission and vision revolves around integrating the two aspects and it is very important that people who join their team share this value as well. Most employees can speak English and the company already has around 5 foreign employees. The organizational style is flat and the company has a very flexible work environment. The company utilizes a flex time system and their employees are allowed remote work options as well. The team members are also always introduced to new technology and updated trends so people who are interested to be in the loop when it comes to innovations will have a lot of opportunities for exposure.
- Global Aspects
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The CEO have obtained patents used in their platforms. The company recently raised 300 million yen for funding
- Other details
- No dress code
- Visa support
- Blockchain technology is still developing, and the technology constantly evolves at a very fast pace.
This company is looking for Technical Lead who has solid experience in web application development, DevOps, and infrastructure, and who has experience leading a development team comprised of 3 or more engineers. You will be responsible for expanding the company's art blockchain network platform.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience with DevOps/infrastructure on cloud-based environments such as AWS, GCP or Azure. Kubernetes is preferred.
-Experience with leading development teams with 3+ engineers.
-Understanding of MVC, Clean Architecture, DDD, BFF, etc.
-Experience with developing a company’s own business service with a team.
-Interest and basic knowledge about blockchain, Ethereum, smart contracts, cryptocurrency and web3.0.
- Japanese Level
-Experience contributing to OSS.
-Experience speaking inside and outside the company at talk events or conferences (if you have a URL, please let us know).
-Experience developing in both methods: waterfall and agile.
-Experience in large scale refactoring or its leadership.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -A person who has made Dapps and have thoughts about its possibilities.
-A person who is able to actively gather information outside of their scope.
-A person who is inspired by new technologies and trends in the world.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）