- About the company
- This company is a start-up founded in San Francisco by a team of engineers who were the first Japanese team to graduate from the top US accelerator.
With a mission to increase creativity with the power of tech, they develop and provide an AI-based software test automation platform. Their services can solve critical challenges and give their clients a competitive advantage in software development.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has defined its values through discussion among all members to achieve long-term goals.
They believe that a diverse team can develop products that expand to the global market; therefore, they embrace members with diverse cultures, values and work styles.
They have also been building a flexible work environment, with features such as a flex time system, full remote work, grade system, and performance review system.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Their common language is English and they provide English learning program for non-English speakers.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Values clearly defined
- English lesson for Japanese employees
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- Evaluation system is established
- More than 20% of employees are female
- You will be responsible for the backend development and infrastructure of the company's AI-based software test automation platform.
You will work with other engineers, designers, and product managers to implement various features while considering performance, security, and reliability.
You will also be expected to proactively identify functions that can be improved and facilitate future development by improving the system on the existing server and infrastructure, code quality, CI/CD pipeline and so on.
・ Web application development using Ruby on Rails.
・ Building an E2E test automation backend using Selenium, Webdriver, etc.
・ Infrastructure development using AWS, containers, Terraform, etc.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-3+ years of experience in web development of in-house products including backend and infrastructure.
-1+ year of experience in developing backends with Rails or Ruby.
-1+ year of experience in developing backends using modern frameworks such as Laravel, CakePHP, Django, Flask, Spring Boot, or Node.js.
-1+ year of experience in building infrastructure using container management services such as Docker and Kubernetes.
-Modern development experience with Agile or Scrum.
- Japanese Level
-Experience in technology selection such as AWS component selection, and system architecture design.
-Experience in E2E test automation with Selenium and Appium.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -A person who can produce results in the shortest time without overly seeking perfection
-A person who has high and clear ideals and self-awareness and spares no effort for self-growth
-A person who takes ownership and gets involved until the end
-A person who can face issues from the user's point of view and sympathizes
-A person who has a high awareness of security, reliability, and performance
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Reviewed twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- No transportation cost is covered
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Language learning support