- About the company
- This company has been developing an automation platform in order to reduce human errors and improve operational efficiency. The company hopes to realize a world where people can eliminate the wasted time and psychological stress involved in system operations and can instead concentrate on system improvement and request maintenance work that can provide added value.
The company has been developing both cloud service and software service, and in particular, their software service is characterized by its ability to individually customize and develop according to the customer's existing operation flow. As a result, their products have been utilized by over 60 large companies.
- Corporate Culture
- The company introduced a team system so that all members can easily exchange their own opinions, creating a culture in which members help each other. In addition, the work environment is flexible, since they introduced flextime system and remote work system. Members can choose PC and can also do a side job if the company gives permission.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- Most companies that are developing automation services for system operations in Japan are large companies, and there are no other startups. Therefore, this company has the potential to further increase their presence by expanding their services to startups, medium-sized companies, and overseas.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- You can work from home
- This company is looking for a product development engineer to lead the development of their product series.
This position involves developing new services and improving existing applications, and also has the initiative to develop services based on customer's needs.
Since the product development team still only has a few people, you can gain experience in a wide range of fields. In addition, you can participate in the process of accelerating service provision and the development of organization structure as a development leader engineer.
-Lead development of cloud service application or on-premise application
-Plan and design services
-Manage engineering team
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in upstream processes such as requirement definition and design for product development.
-Development experience on Linux.
-Experience in back-end and infrastructure (and a little bit of front-end) in system development.
-Experience using container technology such as Docker.
- Japanese Level
-Development experience using cloud infrastructure such as Azure or AWS.
-Development experience using frameworks such as Vue.js.
-Web service development experience.
-Contribution to OSS.
- Ideal candidate
- -People who can get excited by talking about editors and programming languages.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- You can choose your own PC type
- Free Coffee/Tea
- Remote Work