- About the company
- Founded in 2019, this company is a startup that works on 3D reality capture.
Their current platform allows customers to easily process, view, and analyze 3D point cloud data.
As of now, the company is in the process of commercializing their platform globally through the use of a number of major companies.
- Corporate Culture
- This company is committed to building an inclusive culture. They embrace the diversity of their team, the diversity of the communities they work with, and the customers they serve. They believe that the happiest and highest-performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems. Hence, they strive to attract and retain talents from different backgrounds and create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- Benefits of working at this company:
• Multinational and multicultural members
• Travel or living experience in Tokyo after COVID19
• Very flexible work environment
• Competitive vacation policy
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Paid parental leave, including for adoption
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Leadership team shares strategy regularly
- Values clearly defined
- No dress code
- Flexible seating
- Regular corporate event (once every month or more)
- As a Scrum Master, your day-to-day work will involve coaching engineers on how to improve their work process through Scrum development best practices, visualizing & monitoring their performance using meaningful metrics, maintaining transparency about obstacles the teams are facing, and supporting them in creating solutions.
You will also facilitate interactions with external organizations (like contractors or business partners) and redefine company-wide processes together with the CEO or CTO to make them compatible with an Agile way of working.
Scrum is the company's framework of choice for all product development, and they value producing a potentially releasable product increment in each Sprint. However, as a Senior Scrum Master, you should also be comfortable working with other Agile frameworks and methodologies, including scaling frameworks.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-5+ years as project manager for all phases of technical projects.
-3+ years as a Scrum Master for software development teams.
-Strong work experience on projects such as cloud-based software development.
-Strong understanding and applied experience with Scrum development principles.
-Ability to work with others remotely to facilitate creation of roadmaps, product backlogs, and prioritization.
-Excellent verbal and written communication.
-Work with the Scrum team to remove obstacles to deliver the product.
-Able to work effectively with dispersed, remote and global teams when needed.
-Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required.
- Japanese Level
-Business fluency in Japanese.
-Scrum Master certification.
-Experience with BtoB SaaS product development.
-Experience with scripting (e.g. Python, Shell script) to quickly analyze and visualize information.
- Type of people (Personality)
- - Someone who thinks outside of the box, stretches themself, and has a passion for technology.
- Someone who has a passion for their work.
- Someone who has experience in Start-up companies.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
Evaluation every quarter
- Transporation cost coverage
- No transportation cost is covered
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・Competitive salary package
・Multinational and multicultural members
・Travel or living experience in APAC
・Very flexible work environment