- About the company
- Under their parent corporation, a leading software company in Japan, the company develops two main products. The first is an autonomous coding review platform that provides software engineers with a coding review service, allowing them to reduce time for the coding review process.
Their second product is an AI project management tool that analyzes different data sources such as GitLab, JIRA, and Slack to facilitate the work of project managers and software engineers and streamline the project development process.
The company aims to have both its products be adopted by development teams all over the world to create a more convenient and efficient development process for engineers and managers.
Although the traffic itself is less than that of a large-scale web service, they do a lot of processing such as temporarily launching Docker instances, so we are working on various things such as programs, machine configurations, and monitoring systems to make it stable. Since the infrastructure and the application are inseparable and they need to develop programs to control the infrastructure, knowledge of the infrastructure is also essential.
*Research with Universities:
They are engaged in joint research with academic institutions such as the University of Tokyo, Keio University, and Waseda University. We are also a technology-oriented company that not only conducts research but also reflects the results in our products. They have also published papers and applied for patents.
- Corporate Culture
- They evaluate the engineers highly and offer a range of perks related to professional development including internal study sessions, support for study conferences, seminars, and the possibility to acquire a PhD degree with full tuition support. For the business related to AI project management, they have an offshore team located in America.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- The service is currently in use around the world, with subscribers in over 80 countries.
- You will be responsible for the UX/UI design of each product that the company is offering.
You will be in charge of the overall design work, including the design of the company website and product landing sites, various graphics creation, as well as the creation of materials for marketing and sales.
Traditionally, many products for developers have difficulties in UI/UX, but their products have been recognized for their good UI/UX compared to our competitors.
The company would like you to use the power of design to create a higher level of developer experience by improving current products and designing new functions and products from a thorough customer perspective.
They also conduct weekly customer interviews, which are essential for product development, and designers are sometimes asked to participate in these interviews. Since the product is used in more than 60 countries around the world, about half of the customer interviews will be conducted in English.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Experience in UI design for at least 3 web services
- Business level Japanese
- Daily conversation level of English
- Japanese Level
- Knowledge and experience in using various UX design processes and frameworks
(Research analysis, target insights, personas, customer journey maps, concept making, prototyping, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in product design
- Knowledge and experience with agile development processes
- Knowledge of software development, experience in learning programming, etc.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who are interested in developing services for engineers
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）