- About the company
- Under their parent corporation, a leading software company in Japan, the company develops two main products. The first is an autonomous coding review platform that provides software engineers with a coding review service, allowing them to reduce time for the coding review process.
Their second product is an AI project management tool that analyzes different data sources such as GitLab, JIRA, and Slack to facilitate the work of project managers and software engineers and streamline the project development process.
The company aims to have both its products be adopted by development teams all over the world to create a more convenient and efficient development process for engineers and managers.
Although the traffic itself is less than that of a large-scale web service, they do a lot of processing such as temporarily launching Docker instances, so we are working on various things such as programs, machine configurations, and monitoring systems to make it stable. Since the infrastructure and the application are inseparable and they need to develop programs to control the infrastructure, knowledge of the infrastructure is also essential.
*Research with Universities:
They are engaged in joint research with academic institutions such as the University of Tokyo, Keio University, and Waseda University. We are also a technology-oriented company that not only conducts research but also reflects the results in our products. They have also published papers and applied for patents.
- Corporate Culture
- They evaluate the engineers highly and offer a range of perks related to professional development including internal study sessions, support for study conferences, seminars, and the possibility to acquire a PhD degree with full tuition support. For the business related to AI project management, they have an offshore team located in America.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- The service is currently in use around the world, with subscribers in over 80 countries.
- You will be involved in research and develop the next generation features of this company's flagship product.
This company's product has an intuitive and easy-to-understand UI compared to competing products.
- Intuitive and easy to understand UI
- Setup takes only 3 minutes
- Always use the latest static analyzer
This is a code review automation tool that is used by over 1500 organizations in over 60 countries. However, in order to grow to the next level, we believe that we must have a true differentiator that no other company has.
Based on this sense of crisis, we have recently released a bug detection function based on our original code clone detection algorithm (patent pending).
In the future, we would like to boldly challenge such technically difficult functions and keep adding new features.
In addition, we have analyzed what kind of code developers write, and what kind of issues caused them to fix it, using Linter.
In order to add more differentiating features in the future, we are looking for a person who can enhance the current feature development as follows.
Software engineering (source code analysis)
Statistics (to turn the analysis results into some kind of input value)
Machine learning (to produce output that can be reflected in some product based on analysis results)
The main task is to think about, test, and commercialize functions that can contribute to the optimization of code review from the viewpoint of machine learning, together with the most advanced researchers in software engineering in Japan.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Knowledge and experience in software engineering of some kind, such as software engineering, AST (Abstract Syntax Tree) creation from source code, programming language development, etc.
- Ability to think and act on one's own without waiting for instructions
- High level of experience in all aspects of software development
- Ability to communicate in Japanese (JLPT N2 or higher)
- Experience in product development using machine learning techniques (2 years or more)
- Japanese Level
- Experience in developing a real-world web service
- Experience presenting papers and conferences on machine learning
- English language skills to be able to access cutting-edge resources
- Master's degree or PhD in software engineering
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who are interested in developing services for engineers
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）