- About the company
- As the Digital and Innovation arm of a global consulting firm that boasts offices around the world all working with a diverse portfolio of companies. They manage the development of business solutions for their stakeholders, this division is tasked with achieving their goal of maximizing the use of technology to help businesses to understand their data, shorten lead time and simplify their processes.
If you are interested to work in a fast-paced, continually changing team and have a background in digital technologies and approaches this is the position for you.
- Corporate Culture
- ・At the core, this company is a traditional consulting firm, with clear steps for career progression, fast-paced and demanding of excellence from their employees. The Digital and Innovation department is a tight-knit group, of highly motivated self-starters who are very goal oriented and work well together.
・70% of employees are technologists, 60% of them are foreign employees.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Its diverse team consisting of about 100 people, all with different backgrounds and expertise, there are 15 different nationalities represented in the team.
- ●Roles and Responsibilities
You will be a problem-solver, with the following responsibilities:
• Design software solutions based on user requirements
• Lead teams/projects from a technical prospective
• Establish the best development practices and ensure they are followed within and across the teams • Ensure timely delivery of release milestones
• Responsible for delivering software solutions meeting quality benchmarks
• Write, test and improve software modules
• Analyze software modules and improve them to be performant, re-usable and maintainable
• Analyze software solutions and improve them to be reliable and scalable
• Review team members’ submitted code and provide them with improvement ideas
• Work in an agile team environment and collaborate with team members
• Collaborate with other teams, communicate and resolve team interdependencies proactively
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Programming Languages-Data base related
• Experience of 5+ years, in developing solutions that integrate multiple downstream systems
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and use of project management tools that support integration
to CI/CD tools. Internally we use MS DevOps but experience with a comparable soution set is acceptable.
• Basic knowledge and experience in cloud computing and data engineering
• Being able to translate architecture designs into well structured, tested and documented source code
• Good working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and database technologies
- Japanese Level
• Experience of 2+ years, in leading teams/projects from a technical prospective
• Experience of 2+ years, in developing, testing, and delivering business process applications
• Dynamics 365 experience is the solution used for this role, however SAP, Salesforce, or Oracle or similar
ERP/CRM/etc system development experience is highly valuable
• In-depth knowledge and experience in back-end and/or front-end development
• Experience developing in or supporting applications on Robotic Process Automation, no-code or low-code
solutions like Zapier, Microsoft Power Platform, Alteryx, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, or similar.
• Hands-on development experience with at least two of the following programming languages:
• Experience working primarily with remote teams (we’re all working from home, after all) — we use MS Teams
- Type of people (Personality)
- • Be passionate about discovering and applying new technologies, ideas and unique solutions to complex and
transformational business problems*/*
• Be creative, yet disciplined in their approach and constantly engaged in learning new things to support the
• Have a high level of discipline and a structured approach for documenting and managing own work*/*
• Be a self-motivator and possess the communication skills and character to constantly engage with a fast-paced,
always changing team*/*
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Annual Expected Salary (Maximum): is not precise because they don't disclose the maximum amount to us.