- About the company
- Operates a comprehensive trade platform service that utilizes blockchain technology. Specializes in trade between Africa and Japan.
The platform provides a service that allows users to complete a series of trade-related tasks on the platform, such as exchanging contracts after matching, exchanging payments, and transporting goods.
It also supports market research and market development to find customers for Japanese companies in Africa.
Currently, the company has an office in Nigeria and provides full support for Japanese SMEs to export to Nigeria.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Communicate with foreign clients
- International sales
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- The company has won a pitch contest sponsored by Nikkei Shimbun, has been selected as a subsidized project by METI (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry) for three consecutive years, and has been selected for the Fintech area of the Batch program conducted by a VC (Plug and Play Japan) from Silicon Valley.
- Other details
- Leadership team shares strategy regularly
- -First training in Japan (if you live in Japan)
-Go to Africa on a long-term business trip basis to set up a local office and use human resources.
-First formulate a strategy in Japan, taking into account the differences between Japan and Africa. After that, the plan will be implemented locally.
-We plan to have you go to the site in the future, but you can also consider flexible working styles.
-Identify potential customers when deals come in from Japanese sales department.
-Introduced by acquaintances, LCCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry), JETRO
-Recruitment of human resources
-Training of human resources (training sales staff)
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・The person who can communicate in English (Japanese language skills are not required)
・Understanding of Japanese culture (experience of living on the Japanese Islands)
・Experience in sales or PR
・In-depth knowledge of the following countries
Republic of South Africa
- Japanese Level
Experience in establishing a local company
Experience in trade and import/export
- Type of people (Personality)
- Someone who can be trusted to manage money and other matters.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- You can create an organization in your country of origin and build up a trading business at your own discretion.