- About the company
- This company has been independent of the creative companies in Tokyo that are expanding into the Asian market.
They have been developing and operating a livestream program for teens that allows them to connect with creativity around the world. They hold 90-minute livestreaming sessions in the form of a workshop by using their unique app, in which celebrities and people from various occupations appear each time.
- Corporate Culture
- There are fifteen people involved in this project. All of the members like popular culture, and talking about music, art, movies, etc. is an opportunity for communication that is also important to the smooth progress of work.
There is no office and all employees conduct their work 100% remotely. However, every morning the team has a casual chat over Zoom and the staff hold events to interact in-person on a regular basis.
- PR Aspects
- Since the company's product is still in the phase where there are many developments and implementations of new functions rather than the operation stage, you can enjoy development while sharing new ideas with the team.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Leadership team shares strategy regularly
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- English lesson for Japanese employees
- Training opportunities
- No dress code
- Evaluation system is established
- Regular one-on-one
- Regular corporate event (once every month or more)
- You will be responsible for the front-end development of the company's apps that mainly provide their livestream programs by utilizing React Native. You will also have the opportunity to work on the development of backends using Node.js and related websites using Nuxt.js, depending on your skills.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience using Github.
- Japanese Level
-Experience in AWS management.
-Basic knowledge of Docker / AWS ECS.
-Basic knowledge of Serverless Architecture / AWS Lambda.
-iOS (Swift) development experience.
-Android (Java) development experience.
-Project management experience for development projects by multiple engineers (including external partners).
-Development experience using Nuxt.js (Vue.js).
-Experience using Node.js.
-Experience in infrastructure design and operation.
-Experience in constructing website.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Person who likes culture, art, music, movies, etc.
-Person who is interested in creative contents and live stream app.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- No transportation cost is covered
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Since the product is in the phase where there are still many developments and implementations of new functions rather than the operation stage, you can enjoy development while sharing new ideas together.